Consultant at Peoplenomic
Views:429 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:56
Finance & Accounts Role - CA (1-15 yrs)
Finance and Accounts
- Chartered Accountant only
- We are looking for an experienced Financial Accountant to monitor all financial data and prepare accurate statements for our company.
- Financial Accountant responsibilities include budgeting, managing tax payments and performing internal audits.
- You will act as a consultant for senior managers, conducting cost and revenues analyses. To be qualified for this role, you should have a degree in Accounting and relevant work experience.
- Ultimately, you will ensure all our accounting transactions comply with the law and support our company's investments.
- Gather and monitor financial data (e.g. sales revenues and liabilities)
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual statements (balance sheets and income statements)
- Forecast costs and revenues
- Manage tax payments
- Organize internal audits
- Prepare budgets (for the entire company and by department)
- Monitor and report on accounting discrepancies
- Conduct detailed risk analyses to assess potential investments
- Analyze financial trends
- Perform month-end and year-end close processes
Requirements and skills :
- Proven work experience as a Financial Accountant or similar role
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Accounting software, SAP, FICO.
- In-depth understanding of business bookkeeping procedures
- Solid knowledge of accounting regulations
- Excellent math skills with an attention to detail
- Time-management abilities
- Looking only for qualified CA Finance or relevant field
- Additional certification (e.g. CPA) is a plus