Finance & Accounts Role - Asset Management Firm - CA (4-5 yrs)
CA - Finance & Accounts - Asset Management Company
Job Description :
Primary Role - Finance
- To prepare and review periodic / annual financial statements in compliance with applicable laws and accounting standards. To get a Net worth Certificate issued as and when required.
- Working closely with statutory / Internal Auditors in complying with the audit related requirements - attending and ensuring timely closure of audit issues/ matters
- Supervises, directs and reviews the work of the accounting team, including bank recons, payable receivable trx, recording of revenue and expenses, payment processing etc.
- Preparation/review of Monthly P&L and various business MIS reports, and any other business related MIS as and when required by Management
- Ensuring compliances with Income tax, TDS, GST laws within due dates - Tax payments, return filing, coordination with consultants etc.
- Working Capital Management, ensuring timely updation of Fixed Asset Register Contribution in Annual Budgeting exercise
Secondary Role - PMS Fund Accounting :
- Supervises PMS Fund accounting, Ensuring delivery of Quarterly and Annual PMS reports to clients within due dates
- Coordination with PMS Internal Auditors and ensuring timely completion of audits
- Checking of Recons of Pool Bank Account / Control Accounts
- Ensuring timely collection of fees from clients' accounts
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.