CEO at FA Fin Advisors Consulting Private Ltd
Views:622 Applications:139 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Fin Advisors - Chartered Accountant (2-5 yrs)
- Fin-Advisors is a leading provider of high-value research and analytics solutions to the companies across the globe. Our customized & cost-effective solutions allow our clients to focus their efforts on strategic decision-making and core value-add activities. The firm provides a range of services in the area of investment advisory, portfolio management, financial planning, investment research, accounting and taxation.
- The firm is led by a team of qualified and experience chartered accountants and MBAs having/more than 20 years of experience across different sectors and service lines.
- The added experience of working with clients in the US, Europe and Middle East adds the much needed diversity and experience to the current profile of the management team.
- The firm counts among its clients a number of hedge funds, private equity firms and investment management companies. It also serves the HNI community to help them take important investment decisions by identifying profitable opportunities for the long and medium term investment horizon.
Chartered Accountant from commerce background having 2-5 years- post-qualification experience. He must have knowledge of GST Law, Corporate Law & Income Tax Law, FEMA Compliances, Transfer Pricing, International Taxations, etc.
- Overall all responsibility of Accounting, Auditing, Taxation and Finance, finalization of GST Liability and filing of GST returns.
- Preparation of final Statement of accounts.
- Preparation and analysis of financial reports which include income and loss statements, Income tax return issues and balance sheets.
- Independent handling of matters like GST, TDS, Income Tax and all other accounts related activities.
- Should be capable of handling the entire accounting and filling of all returns activities independently.
- Should be capable of solving queries of Income Tax Scrutiny.
- Preparation of Yearly/quarterly/Monthly financial statement as per Indian GAAP and IFRS.
- Co-coordinating with Statutory Auditors.
- Dealing with Bank for day to day Operations.
- Tax planning and ensuring timely assessment and filing of direct tax returns in compliance with various enactments for clients.
- Preparation of MIS reports providing feedback to top management on financial performance.
- Intercompany transactions with group companies.
- Preparation and roll out of the monthly financial deck and other reports for top management which includes financial performance snapshot of various customers, products and regions on vectors like Revenue, Cost, and Balance sheet including KPIs.
- Experience of Statutory and Internal Audit.
- Preparation of project report for financing, MIS reporting.
- Expert in maintaining all account books in ERP Tally.
- The candidate must have 2-5 years of professional experience in accounting, auditing, income tax & GST and should be part of the decision-making process.
- An individual must be inquisitive and have superior problem-solving, analytical and quantitative skills.
- An established track record of creatively retrieving and analyzing complex business information as well as the ability to synthesize information from diverse sources and present findings in a clear and concise format is a must.
- Excellent communication (both written and verbal) and interpersonal skills are required. Experience managing multiple simultaneous projects with demanding deadlines in a team setting is strongly preferred.
Education: Chartered Accountant (CA)
Experience: 2 - 5 years of experience in the relevant field
Other Requirement - Valid passport