Talent Acquisition Specialist at FieldAssist
Views:1681 Applications:163 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:149
FieldAssist - Senior Customer Success Manager (4-8 yrs)
Our success is in the success of our customers. Only you can make that happen.
A Senior Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age B2B SaaS organization that solves FMCG/CPG problems with technology solutions. We facilitate over 500 companies and 60,000 field sales professionals every day, making a positive difference to the lives of small Kirana stores, their customers, and their bottom lines.
Today, FieldAssist has a whole host of products that offer end-to-end automation of the sales supply chain of our clients. Premier brands like Bisleri, Eureka Forbes, Philips, Everest Spices trust us as their technology and growth partner.Our YoY growth has been 70-80% and the growth trajectory continues.
1. Partnering with Sales team and execute effective product demonstrations, emphasizing product features and benefits with focus on the value of the solution
2. Provide strong account management to existing clients, offering support and keeping them abreast of new products and services that could be of value to their business
3. Ensure customer success by driving adoption, managing customer relationships, conducting business reviews and sharing best practices
4. Serve as primary point of escalation when customer issues arise, troubleshooting, and ensuring quick resolution
5. Coach customers to be product experts and train their teams on best practices so they become increasingly self-sufficient.
6. Be responsible for billing, upselling and renewals, and increase the revenue per customer.
7. Help drive customer references and case studies and produce reports and presentations to explain insights and results to marketing professionals.
8. Provide quantitative/qualitative analysis to the product team on how FA can better serve our customers.
Who we're looking for:
1. At least 4+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (customer success or account management).
2. Previous experience collaborating with different internal functions within a fast-growing SaaS company; operating at the intersection of product, sales, and delivery
3. Experience in CRM/ERP (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive) or B2B Enterprise level software
4. Familiarity with Supply Chain data and workflow experience preferred
5. Basic Knowledge of web technologies like HTML, SQL, API, Json, iOS and Android platforms
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
Know Your Leaders
Paramdeep Singh Anand is the CEO of FieldAssist. At 21 years old, he found success as the founder of a manufacturing business, Param Health Foods in 2014. A few years later, Param decided to ride the next growth wave, moving from his entrepreneurial venture in the FMCG business to the technology industry as the CEO of FieldAssist.
Customer Success at FieldAssist is one of the largest teams headed by Chitransh Jain, an IIT graduate who first started his journey with Tata Consulting Engineers and became a part of the FA Family in 2017. He drives exceptional customer experience and firmly believes that customers play an important role in enhancing the quality of the product. He is ably supported by his team members who help the customers get the maximum output from the product thus leading to their business growth
Culture Book: https://www.fieldassist.in/fa-culture-book
CEO's Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl_tM5E5hcw