HR Manager at FieldAssist
Views:2386 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:137
FieldAssist - Manager - Customer Success (3-6 yrs)
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
Customer Success Manager Duties and Responsibilities
1. Understanding the customer's needs to help them exploit Product Better.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client.
3. Establish Customer Support Practices.
5. Maintaining Client Delight.
6. Assisting in Technical and Product Support.
7. Supervise Employees.
8. Taking Initiatives.
Customer Success Manager Skills
1. Good interpersonal skills
2. Good emotional intelligence
3. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
4. Strong leaders.
5. Highly organized.
6. Shave experience in directing others.
7. Strong communicators both orally and in writing.
Core Technical skills
1. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
2. Knowledge of customer service practices
3. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs
4. Bachelor's/PG degree in Engineering from a reputed college.
5. Minimum 2 years of experience in Customer Success Management.
Icing on the Cake Skills:
1. Knowledge of technologies such as, IT networking, internet technologies, web servers and XML
2. Experience with Customer Relationship Manage