Talent Acquisition Specialist at FieldAssist
Views:1049 Applications:266 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:83
FieldAssist - Customer Success Manager (2-4 yrs)
Our success is in the success of our customers. Only you can make that happen.
A Customer Success Manager is responsible for developing customer relationships that promote retention and loyalty. Their job is to work closely with customers to ensure they are satisfied with the services they receive and to improve upon areas of dissatisfaction.
FieldAssist is a SaaS based technology platform transforming route-to-market capabilities of CPG companies across the value-chain. From distributors to retailers, salesmen to leaders, all stakeholders are connected digitally through an integrated platform which simplifies how sales are planned, processed and predicted, and distribution is discovered, developed and deployed. Headquartered in Gurugram, India, and with clients in 10 countries in Asia and Africa, FieldAssist is a 'Proud Partner to Great Brands,' delivering ready insights and powering GTM strategies for 550+ CPG brands including Godrej Consumers, Saro Africa, Danone, Haldiram's, Eureka Forbes, Bisleri, Nilon's, Borosil, Adani Wilmar, Philips, Ching's and Mamaearth among others.
FieldAssist is certified by Great Place to Work- for having created a great place to work for all its employees by excelling on the 5 dimensions of High-Trust, High-Performance Culture- Credibility, Respect, Fairness, Pride and Camaraderie.
1. Understand the client's needs and pain points to help to configure the software for the client.
2. Onboarding and execution of Client: Responsible for the fast and quality execution of the client on FA platform. The Customer Success Manager must establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of execution.
3. Establish Customer Success Practices: Responsible for creating policies and procedures that optimize the customer experience. CSM's may gather feedback from their customers, study other customer success programs, and analyze customer data to identify the best practices. You must establish policies the entire staff can adhere to so all customers receive the same quality of service.
4. Upselling: Ability to upsell the new features and also to scale up the business from the existing client.
5. Assisting in Technical and Product Management: You must know the company's products inside and out. They are capable enough to rather on educate the customers on the flexibility and capabilities of their software so customers are encouraged to continue using their services.
6. Provide on-the-job training or mentoring to new employees/client Project stakeholders.Additionally, take initiatives for improvising processes, new implementations, new practicesboth technically and culturally.
8. Ability to handle multiple clients at a time. He should have multitasking skills and should beable to deal with bottom to top hierarchy of Client.
Who we're looking for:
1. At least 1+ years relevant work experience in a customer-facing role (customer success or account management).
2. Previous experience collaborating with different internal functions within a fast-growing SaaS company; operating at the intersection of product, sales, and delivery
3. Experience in CRM/ERP (e.g. Salesforce, Pipedrive) or B2B Enterprise level software
4. Familiarity with Supply Chain data and workflow experience preferred
5. Basic Knowledge of web technologies like HTML, SQL, API, Json, iOS and Android platforms
6. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite specifically Excel and PowerPoint
7. Should possess fantastic interpersonal skills
8. Proactive and willing to improve on processes
9. Technical aptitude and ability to learn software programs.
Know Your Leaders:
Paramdeep Singh Anand is the CEO of FieldAssist. At 21 years old, he found success as the founder of a manufacturing business, Param Health Foods in 2014. A few years later, Param decided to ride the next growth wave, moving from his entrepreneurial venture in the FMCG business to the technology industry as the CEO of FieldAssist.
Customer Success at FieldAssist is one of the largest teams headed by Chitransh Jain, an IIT graduate who first started his journey with Tata Consulting Engineers and became a part of the FA Family in 2017. He drives exceptional customer experience and firmly believes that customers play an important role in enhancing the quality of the product. He is ably supported by his team members who help the customers get the maximum output from the product thus leading to their business growth.
FieldAssist on the Web:
Culture Book: https://www.fieldassist.com/fa-culture-book
CEO's Message: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bl_tM5E5hcw
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.