Talent Acquisition Specialist at FieldAssist
Views:1147 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
FieldAssist - Associate Product Manager (1-3 yrs)
Our success is in the success of our customers. Only you can make that happen.
Associate Product Managers at FieldAssist (FA) are responsible for identifying problems,prioritizing ideas, and solving them through product - right from problem discovery toconceptualization to launch.
Founded in 2014, FieldAssist is a new-age B2B SaaS organization that solves FMCG/CPGproblems with technology solutions. We facilitate over 500 companies and 60,000 fieldsales professionals every day, making a positive difference in the lives of small Kiranastores, their customers, and their bottom lines.
Today, FieldAssist has a whole host of products that offer end-to-end automation of thesales supply chain of our clients. Premier brands like Bisleri, Eureka Forbes, Philips, EverestSpices trust us as their technology and growth partner. Our YoY growth has been 70-80%and the growth trajectory continues.
1. Define product features and work with design, engineering and other teams for end-to-end implementation
2. Understanding user behavior, define and translate the product road-map into epics and features, and overall improving user engagement on the platform
3. Setup, gather and analyze User data or conduct user interviews and competition studies to suggest potential features/functionalities for Product Roadmap
4. Own, manage, and develop re-engagement strategies which will engage users effectively.
5. Liaise with the key stakeholders like Account Managers, Developers, Marketing etc., to gather requirements for future products and work continuously towards enhancing the existing product
6. Drive adoption of features during Beta testing and conduct UAT for Product releases
7. Wear a marketer hat and communicate product capabilities and plans to internal and external audiences through documents, individual conversations, presentations, and webinars
Desired skills and experience:
1. B Tech. with 1-3 years of overall experience with hands-on experience in Product Role
2. Excellent verbal & written communication & presentation skills
3. Strong orientation towards data gathering, problem solving, experimenting and iterating with the results, to arrive at the right solution
4. User-centric and problem-solving mindset.
5. Entrepreneurial mindset - combines creativity, problem-solving skills, and a can-do attitude to overcome any obstacle
6. Prior experience in a mobile/internet SaaS product startup preferred
Know Your Leader
Paramdeep Singh Anand is the CEO of FieldAssist. At 21 years old, he found success as the founder of a manufacturing business, Param Health Foods in 2014. A few years later, Paramdecided to ride the next growth wave, moving from his entrepreneurial venture in the FMCG business to the technology industry as the CEO of FieldAssist.
A graduate from IIT Dhanbad, Nikhil Patwari is the most seasoned member of the organization and has completed 9 years with FieldAssist. His journey with FieldAssist has been unique and exemplary. His keen interest in problem-solving and ability to think out of the box helped him move to Product Development. He currently heads the product team which consists of six (6) members who are equally passionate about solving real-life problems with the help of technology.