Field Service Delivery Manager - Contract Manufacturing/Electronics Firm (10-15 yrs)
Industry - Consumer Durables
Category - Operations
Job Type - Permanent
Description - Looking to hire a Field Service Delivery Manager to manage and lead activities of delivering services to customers, who will be based out of Bangalore.
Client Details :
Our client is an MNC, specialising in contract manufacturing of electronics in the ODM and OEM categories. They have multiple manufacturing sites across the world and a strong presence across the globe in sales as well as after-sales service.
Reporting to the Director - Service Operations, you will be responsible for:
- Managing service delivery operations to customers on-site (sending engineer physically to the site) or walk-in (managing resident engineers to provide services to customers at service centres)
- Strategize to achieve customer KPIs to ensure best quality service and highest customer satisfaction
- Coordinating periodical audits with service partners to ensure best practices and expanding the network of service partners according to the requirements of customers of the company
- Managing space of the service unit to ensure high quality service to customers and fulfilling customer KPIs
- Reviewing complaints, escalations and providing solutions to smoothen out functions. Reviewing such corrective actions to make sure good practices are implemented
- Driving continuous improvement initiatives and implement E2E process oriented approach
- Be the single point of contact for Brands to carry out day-to-day operations
- Coordinating return of parts from service partners to the Brand; handling good and bad cases
- Improving efficiency, productivity and ensuring zero leakage along with service partner payout and satisfaction
Ideally you are a full-time Engineer with an MBA degree with at least 10+ years of experience in managing service operations with IT products like Laptops/Printers etc. You must have worked in managing multiple vendors/service centres/engineers for serving the end customers (B2C).
You have excellent managerial, communication, analytic and interpersonal skills. You are willing to travel and can ensure best practices across services. You are open to travelling for 10-12 days a months, you have excellent work history and are open to new challenges.
- Great remuneration
- Great work culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Shefali Sonecha on +91 (0) 22 4236 3221.
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.