Director at Ideal Placement & Consultants Pvt. Ltd.
Views:1394 Applications:42 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
Field Sales Trainer - Paints Manufacturing Firm (6-9 yrs)
Position: Field Sales Trainer
Company: A leading multinational paints manufacturing company
Job Purpose -
To handle field readiness areas of the sales team both on role and off role including their functional training needs and the areas of sales force automation.
Primary Responsibilities -
- Productivity Improving the productivity of the retail sales team, measuring it through the SFA tool
- Project Sales Training Needs Taking forward the SPIN workshops for the project sales team for improving their productivity and then subsequently looking at negotiation workshops
- DSA Ensuring the number delivery through the DSA model, creating induction and training modules for the off role sales team
- Sales Force Automation Reporting and adoption of the Phase 1 of the same and identifying gap and improvement areas for SFA 2
- Experience: Minimum 6 years of sales experience of sales training from FMCG/Consumer Durable/Bath Industry
Academics above 50%
- Strong communication skills and willing to travel pan India for work
- Candidate who has initially done sales and then moved to training will be preferred
CTC: Rs. 11.00 to 14.00 L pa
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.