Talent Acquisition Consultant at FICO
Views:2938 Applications:89 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:10
FICO - Lead/Senior Consultant - Analytic Consulting - Credit Risk Domain (7-12 yrs)
The Analytics team at FICO provides consulting services to leading banks, financial institutions, and retailers across Asia-Pacific, EMEA, and Americas. The team works on a wide variety of projects across scorecard and strategy development, optimization, and regulatory compliance using the latest tools & techniques.
The role involves working closely with clients and internal teams to deliver high quality, end-to-end analytical solutions that create strong business impact.
- Design and develop acquisition, behavior, and collections scorecards/decision support models
- Build optimized strategies for acquisition, line management, collections, and profitability
- Provide consulting support to customers for interpretation and effective usage of scorecards and decision rules
- Work simultaneously on a number of different projects of varying complexity and length
- Proactively manage the effort to increase client satisfaction and maximize revenue
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Advanced degree in mathematics, statistics, physics, engineering or similar technical field with relevant course work in probability, statistics, and quantitative methods
- 7-12 years of relevant analytical experience
- Hands-on experience with building models/ scoring algorithms using SAS/SPSS, R, or FICO Model Builder (preferred)
- Prior experience with a bank or financial institution is desirable
- Strong command of the language with the ability to communicate persuasively and effectively
Personal Characteristics :
- Highly-driven and results focused. Willing to stretch to meet tight timelines.
- Cares deeply about the quality of output and invests time and energy to ensure deliverables meet/ exceed client expectations
- Strong team player with the ability to collaborate effectively across geographies/ time zones
- Willing to travel for client meetings
Headquartered in Silicon Valley USA, FICO- (NYSE: FICO) delivers superior predictive analytics that drive smarter decisions. Our groundbreaking use of mathematics to predict consumer behavior has transformed entire industries and revolutionized the way risk is managed and products are marketed.
FICO's innovative solutions include the FICO(R) Score - the standard measure of consumer credit risk in the United States - along with industry-leading solutions for managing credit accounts, identifying and minimizing the impact of fraud, and customizing consumer offers with pinpoint accuracy.
Most of the world's top banks, as well as leading insurers, retailers, pharma businesses and government agencies rely on FICO solutions to accelerate growth, control risk, boost profits, and meet regulatory and competitive demands.
FICO also helps millions of individuals manage their personal credit health through www.myFICO.com.
Learn more about FICO at www.fico.com