Talent Acquisition Consultant at FICO
Views:368 Applications:91 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:7
FICO - Lead Consultant/Senior Consultant - Project Management (10-20 yrs)
Location - India, Mumbai
Role Background :
The project managers are part of the Delivery Management practice within Technology Consulting. The key objectives of this team are:
- Consistent, high-quality product/solution/software delivery
- Customer focused delivery - to time, cost and scope
- Effectively managed margins - managing commercial terms and project costs
- Well executed change management
- Project Managers within FICO lead delivering software solutions in a client-facing, dynamic environment. They need to have both a consultancy and technical delivery skills set.
- We are looking for a person who has worked as a Project Manager on Medium / Large scale software application / product implementations performing the role of Project/ Program manager. This person should have thorough knowledge of general project management framework and should be well versed in simple but distributed deliveries and implementations.
- The role of the Project Manager is to plan, execute, and finalize projects according to strict deadlines and within budget. This includes acquiring resources and coordinating the efforts of team members and third-party contractors or consultants in order to deliver projects according to plan.
- Full Life Cycle Project Delivery
- Using best practice methodologies to manage a team of functional and technical FICO consultants to deliver FICO software solutions to meet Clients' needs.
- Able to navigate matrix organizations both internally and client side to secure resources and project buy-in
- Gain understanding of the FICO products being delivered as part of the project so as to be able to converse with the client in a knowledgeable and confident manner.
- Create a collaborative working environment to jointly deliver our solutions with the Client
- Build trusted client relationships at all levels from the beginning of the engagement through to successful delivery
- Building relationships with a broad spectrum of stakeholders from senior executive to support desk. Leveraging these relationships effectively to validate assumptions, acquire useful information, negotiate among competing objectives, resolve issues, manage change, agree to direction and achieve consensus.
- Able to interpret different commercial and contractual terms, and manage the project to the terms within the contract
- Proactively manage the delivery of the project to protect project margins
- Support Practice Lead and Sales force on pre- sales activity and proposals (incl. Statements of Work approvals/ Project Management estimates)
- Assist management of resources, revenue forecast and pipeline by accurate utilization of management tools
- Assist in creation of a high-performance culture centered around excellence and continuous improvement
Skills & Experience:
Minimum Experience :
- Extensive experience as a Project Manager.
- 10-20+ years of Overall experience and 10+ years of Project Management/Technical Delivery Management (ideally software implementation)
- Ideally should have worked in Software Product company (like FICO)
- Should have delivered at least 8-10 large / medium scale software implementation projects from end to end in a Project Manager role.
- Experience in delivery Projects using Waterfall & Agile Methodology
- Experience in delivering software solutions in Loan Originations, Fraud, Compliance, Customer Management) would be an advantage.
- Bachelor's degree or higher or equivalent work experience
Additional ideal Experience:
- Worked in a reputable Bank, Consultancy and/or software vendor-based organization
- Recognized project management qualification
- Willing to travel (20-30%) when COVID travel restrictions permit
- Strong communication skills. Able to independently engage Clients.
- Fluent in English & Hindi
- Able to work in a high-paced, dynamic environment, which requires thinking on your feet, and ability to adapt to your surroundings.
- Self-directed and autonomous in core project delivery. Escalates appropriately and keeps stakeholders informed.
- Build, manage and motivate disparate teams - geographically and across Organizations (Clients and Partners)