Talent Acquisition Consultant at FICO
Views:814 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:11
FICO - Lead Consultant - Learning & Development (5-12 yrs)
- FICO is searching for a dynamic Learning Consultant ready to take his/her career to the next level. The Lead Learning Consultant will be responsible for developing, curating and deploying education programs for our Product & Technology Services Organization (PTSO), including Software Development, Product Management, Global Technology Services and FICO's Global Delivery Center. The position will be co-located in Bangalore, India, with more than 1,200 FICO colleagues.
- The position will report to the PTSO Learning Consulting Director in US and work closely with leaders in Bangalore. We're seeking an exceptional, hands on candidate with passion for developing engaging learning experiences, addressing a broad array of talent development requirements, autonomously managing projects, and collaborating with stakeholders and subject matter experts to drive business results.
What You'll Contribute:
- Design, develop and support corporate programs, including on-boarding, critical technology skills development, FICO specific solutions education, leadership & management development, culture initiatives, and other talent empowerment programs and systems.
- Apply expert knowledge of adult learning principles, instructional design and corporate education practices to solve knowledge & skills gaps with compelling learning experiences.
- Consult with stakeholders to assess talent development needs, prioritize initiatives, establish resources, plan and manage projects and schedules, coordinate events, facilitate and deliver training sessions and assess outcomes
- Curate learning assets from our FICO Library, LinkedIn Learning, Udemy, O- Reilly and other on-line sources to rapidly create and deploy learning paths for high priority topics.
- Create courses and experiential learning activities, working with stakeholders and subject matter experts to address learning & performance objectives of FICO's business units.
- Develop beautifully designed learning presentations in support of classroom and virtual training, including job aids, how-to documents/videos and exercise guides.
- Use project management tools to set tasks and timelines, and effectively organize and manage multiple projects to deadline.
- Provide thought leadership on design practices and create PowerPoint templates, communications, and custom imagery in accordance with these practices.
- Facilitate and support live webinars and workshops.
- Use FICO's Learning Center to host, test and deploy learning programs and produce dashboards and reports.
What We're Seeking
- Bachelor's degree required. Master's degree in Education Technologies, Instructional Design, Instructional Technology, Human Resource Development, or Organizational Behavior and Development Preferred.
- Demonstrated learning expertise and the ability to work independently on the full spectrum of corporate education life cycle: analyze, design, write, develop, curate, implement, execute, market and evaluate.
- Experience with complex technical information, software development related roles, and corporate education programs.
- Effective interpersonal communications and partnering skills
- Strong written and oral, formal and informal communications skills
- Effective collaboration with business and technical colleagues in various levels and capacities.
- Marketing experience, drip campaigns, surveys and post training skills reinforcement
- Coaching and mentoring programs experience a plus
- Problem solver, with the ability to conceive and sell creative solutions to challenging projects, break through obstacles, engage sponsors and contributors cross-functionally.
- Innovative thinker, with a passion for surfacing cutting edge techniques applied within the constraints of a fast-paced high-tech environment.
- Graphic design experience, specifically applied to presentations, videos, guides and communications.
- Demonstrated experience with PowerPoint, PhotoShop Illustrator, Articulate 360 and Camtasia.
Our Offer to You:
- A culture and work environment strongly reflecting our core values: Act Like an Owner, Delight Our Customers and Earn the Respect of Others.
- The opportunity to make a difference by leveraging your unique strengths.
- Highly competitive compensation and rewards.
- Opportunities to give back to your community, social events with colleagues and a comprehensive benefits program inclusive of progressive parental leave.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.