Talent Acquisition Consultant at FICO
Views:769 Applications:236 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:34
FICO - Consultant - Talent Acquisition (1-5 yrs)
- FICO's HR team in India is responsible for delivering entire gamut of HR Services to all offices in Asia Pacific region including countries like India, Singapore, Malaysia, Australia, Korea, Japan, Thailand, Hong Kong, Philippines, Indonesia, etc. This role would provide Recruiting Support to business groups with teams based in India and Asia Pacific Region.
This role is responsible for managing end-to-end hiring activities of the assigned roles / business groups across Asia Pacific Region:
- Meet with the hiring managers regarding their respective assigned requisitions to discuss sourcing and staffing strategies
- Provide external marketplace information to Recruiting manager and relevant stakeholders
- Gather, evaluate and report external competitor intelligence
- Anchor sourcing & assessment activities
- Report data and improve key metrics
- Ensure all the SLA's are adhered to in the process
- In addition, this role would partner closely with other members of HR team on an ongoing basis as well as on special projects.
Desired Skills and Experience :
- Strong analytical abilities with good educational background; MBA in HR or related field/equivalent, and/or Bachelor's degree in Engineering preferred.
- Recruiting experience in technical, analytics, and sales roles; Recruiting experience in Asia Pacific Region would be a plus.
- Good understanding of HR and recruiting processes and tools; strong candidate screening and interviewing skills
- Demonstrated ability to multitask, attention to detail, strong execution focus, quick learner and well organized
- Understanding of HRMS functionality coupled with reporting experience. Workday experience would be a plus.
- Strong ability to work in a team environment with minimal supervision, and deliver well under pressure
- Likes fast pace; high level of daily activity
- Independent; likes autonomy/will reject micromanagement
- Pride in company, quality of integrated solution
- Outcome oriented; doesn't confuse activity/productivity
- Won't rest on laurels; driven to perform again and better
- Confident; persuasive
- Aggressively pursues business; seeks out opportunities others miss
- Candid; sometimes outspoken about internal obstacles
- Work Style
- Constant juggler of priorities, work demands and changes in plans
- Very conscientious about follow through and commitments - accomplishes more through quality of delivery
- Embraces accountability
- Disciplined, yet adaptable to pressing demands
- Works relationships - aware of who can help make progress
- Builds reputation - clients come first - available and responsive
- Strong communicator - conveys information clearly which others value