Assistant Manager - HR at Fibe
Views:1381 Applications:400 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:104
Fibe - Lead - HR Business Partner & Employee Engagement (7-10 yrs)
About Fibe formerly know as EarlySalary :
Fibe formerly EarlySalary is an instant line of credit to young working Indians. Fibe is a pioneer in introducing instant loans & salary advances and has disbursed over Rs.5,000Cr worth of loans on its platform .EarlySalary has raised multiple rounds of investment from global investors including Eight Roads (Fidelity) Ventures & Chiratae (IDG) Ventures and is considered one of the fastest-growing FinTech start-ups in India. With a clear focus to disrupt the finance and banking domain, EarlySalary has built a strong team focused on building Technology, mobile platform, Risk & AI/ML models to better decisioning and real-time lending. As a full-stack lender we manage both sides of the business building better technology and products for powering our lending platform and build ML models for better risk mitigation and giving real-time decisions to our customers.
Our ML & Risk Analytics Stack & Practice is focused on building a better Risk Score Card & building a high amount of automation. EarlySalary is considered one of the fastest & most automated lenders in the Industry.
JOB TITLE : LEAD - HRBP & EMPLOYEE ENGAGEMENT
Experience : 7- 10+ years
Job Location : Pune
- Spearhead employee engagement, HR automation and End to end employee life cycl management
- Analyze HR processes and streamline systems, focused on improve processes, promote reliability, increase simplicity, and enable scalable growth
- Steer initiatives in mentor and coach the Business Partners pertain to the HR related policies & procedures
- Implement HR strategy (as per organizational vision and mission) to meet short, medium & long-term business challenges
- Support business goals with HR Framework around the key elements of attract, retain, build, engage & transform
- Deliver strategic guidance to the Managers related to people initiatives such as a) Goal set, career discussions, employee movement, performance management and, b) Management of difficult situations, marginal performers, span of control and so on
- Ensure smooth on-board of new talent, structure induction programs, buddy programs, reference networks, people engagement on a one-to-one level, succession plan, etc
- Work towards enhance the new joiner connect with the teams through continuous engagements
- Scrutinize the annual business plans & support the Head-HR for development of organizational structures
- Direct the execution of Continuous Feedback Mechanism & redefinition of the KRAs to transform the PMS process
- Emerge as a trusted advisor, coach and consultant by proactively address and monitor employee relations issue
- Develop comprehensive performance management & compensation framework; manage appraisal process across the levels linked to reward and recognition management and career growth across the region
- Execute action plans of Employee Survey for Leaders & Individual Managers in collaboration with Business & Functional Heads
- Lead employee engagement initiatives (conduct town-halls), facilitate continuous improvement at Circle, conduct employee counsel and establish the employee connect
- Implement and drive the HR automation initiative
Preference and Experience:
- Experience in handling similar role in service/fintech industry.
- Excellent communication skills
- Exposure to start-up environment shall be an advantage.
Academic qualifications : MBA HR (FT) from Tier I/II institute
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.