Recruiter at Friendly Franchisees Corporation
Views:1757 Applications:433 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:135
FFC - Chief Financial Officer (10-25 yrs)
Rapidly growing, well-funded and privately-owned company seeks a well-rounded problem-solving Group CFO to oversee financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, company audits, compliance and bank relationships. More than just an accountant or numbers person, the successful candidate will possess a broad skillset with the ability adapt on the fly and quickly learn and process new information to support the CEO and executive team in charting the company's strategic direction and seizing high value-add opportunities and acquisitions in a dynamic, fast-paced and highly acquisitive environment. The successful candidate will have a strong background in finance and management, experience in the real estate and/or restaurant industries, demonstrated track record of achievement and pedigree from top-tier academic and corporate institutions. This position has tremendous upside for professional growth, experience, exposure and compensation.
Qualifications: Only Apply if you will meet & exceed our 6 Role Objectives
Objectives of this role
- Take 100% responsibility & accountability (either directly or via staff) for all cash & treasury management, investments, budgeting, and timely & accurate financial reporting, and drive the company's EBITDA health and growth.
- Result driven, ownership & entrepreneurship mind set.
- Ensure cash flow is compatible with operations by driving day-to-day internal control.
- Develop and implement tools to ensure a well-controlled yet flexible organization that has strong cross-team communications, and workflows.
- Comply with national and local financial requirements by studying existing and new legislation.
- Fully capable of conducting company tax returns (Federal & State) and US GAAP internal audits.
- Oversee and own all finance and accounting functions, including financial strategy, financial planning and analysis, financial reporting, company audits and compliance
- Conduct ad hoc analyses to analyze and quantify the impact of potential business opportunities
- Participate in shaping the strategy and direction of the company and deciding which opportunities to pursue
- Assist with financing and capital raising efforts
- Be a polished representative of the company and elevate its profile in the eyes of investors, banks and industry insiders
- Support M&A transactions and help integrate new acquisitions
- Read, analyze, interpret and make recommendations on presentations, strategic agreements and financial documents
- Develop and present financial and tax strategy recommendations to CEO
- Create financial models and waterfalls
- Oversee cash flow, cash management, working capital, and company audits
- Prepare financial statements and reports
- Ensure legal compliance on all financial functions
- Manage relationships with banks
Qualifications & Requirements:
- MUST BE ABLE TO THRIVE IN A FAST-PACED FAMILY-OWNED AND OPERATED ENVIRONMENT
- Can-do attitude with a strong work ethic and ready-to-roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- Quick learner with strong finance-based problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to read and interpret legal documents and make recommendations
- Business savvy with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Excellent communication skills and social / networking skills with the ability to influence key business partners and colleagues
- Pedigree from top-tier academic and corporate institutions
- Experience in M&A / private equity / management consulting in the restaurant and/or real estate industries will be heavily weighted
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.