Senior HR BP at HT Media Ltd
Views:836 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Fever 104 FM - Product Manager (2-5 yrs)
We are looking for a Product Lead for our Consumer Products team to build products features on Audio Content that focus on acquisition, retention and expansion.
What are we looking for?
- Product Management Experience of 3+ years of building products across mobile and web applications
- B Tech and MBA
- Experience of building & scaling consumer facing digital products such as e-commerce, music streaming, digital content, etc
- Entrepreneurial mindset and comfortable working in a complex, multi-stakeholder and fastpaced environment
- Familiarity with PDM concepts (Agile, Waterfall), ability to derive consumer insights based on primary and secondary research, and conceptualizing crisp product requirements (PRDs / CRs).
- Articulate (Verbal, Excel, Powerpoint), Creative and essentially, a thinking hustler who can get things done
- Good understanding of UI/UX and has worked on Figma, Invision, Balsamiq, Adobe XD etc.
- Expertise in wireframing for app and mobile web
- Built consumer focused products, with good understanding of data and analytics and have worked on GA, Mixpanel, Hotjar, Moengage, Webengage etc.
- Ability to multi-task in a high-pressure environment by having superior prioritization and time management skills
- Experience in building and mentoring the Product, Business pods and manage key stakeholders.
What will you do?
- You will work closely with the multiple stakeholders to develop innovative growth hacks on product with a high focus on improving growth and business metrics
- You will be responsible for driving growth of the product by building a product experimentation roadmap, optimizing existing product funnels, enabling viral loops, leading key product growth initiatives, and many more
- You will own the entire user lifecycle on the product from new user acquisition all the way through customer retention and expansion
- You will also work closely with the business & content teams to study product feature lifecycle solving customer needs and driving retention for the product
- You will also be focussed towards mentoring and building the team for the growth of your product
- You would rely strongly on data analytics and market intelligence to define product roadmap for developing new features & managing ongoing iteration
- You will be vigilant of the competition and device counter responses as needed from time to time
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.