HR at Fendahl Technology Private Limited
Views:56 Applications:8 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Fendahl - Business Consultant (3-8 yrs)
- Minimum 3 years of consulting experience
- Experience should include software implementation in domain such as Banking, Financial Products, Trading and Risk Management etc.
- Experience in working across teams such as software development, QA, BA, Consulting and Product Support, Customer team.
- Experience in CTRM and ETRM domain is preferred.
- On site travelling experience is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of capital market, commodities market and other financial products
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and various project management methods.
- Strong analytical and logical reasoning skills.
- Excellent verbal and writing communication is must.
- Sound knowledge of bugs/change requests management
- Experience of JIRA, Bugzilla or any bug tracking tools
- Sound experience on product installation and troubleshooting functional issues
- Ability to work within the team or independently
- Understanding of CTRM and ETRM domain is preferred
- Working on multiple system implementation projects simultaneously and taking full ownership of implementation of particular module or system enhancements.
- Responsible for understanding clients business processes, preparing detailed document of business process work flow including all stages of trade life cycle. As- is process mapping and Gap analysis.
- Create documentation of enhancement specification including business requirement, current fractional gaps, proposed solutions and relevant business test cases. Identify risk and provide mitigation plan.
- Understanding and documentation of existing issues/bugs/defects.
- Conduct workshops and client meetings to translate business requirements into system design and getting approval of implementation.
- Providing end to end functional support to product development and QA team for new system requirements and existing issues/bugs/defects
- Preparation and execution of testing plan. Testing plan to include key business relevant cases
- Understanding and documentation the reporting requirements, creating proposed report design and end to end testing of these executed reports.
- Developing strong and in-depth knowledge of different product modules as well as business domain areas to become SME. Should be able to demonstrate these to clients
- Demonstrate leadership in project implementation with proactive approach with high level of planning and clarity of tasks, daily activities, assignments of work within team.
- Managing 3rd party relationships with technology partners, solutions providers of other integrated systems
Education: B.E. or B.Tech in any specialization. MBA in Finance is preferable.