Senior Associate Recruiter at FCS Software Pvt. Ltd.
Views:478 Applications:34 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:5
FCS Software Solutions - Project Lead/Project Manager (6-14 yrs)
Experience:- 6-14 Yrs.
Education:- B.E/B.tech (CS/IT/ECE), with 60% throughout.
Role:- Project Lead/Project Manager. (Java Background only), (Not from Infra background)
Job Location:- Noida/Delhi NCR (Prefer North Indian who wishes to come back)
Note:- prefer B1 visa Candidates
Job Description :
1. Be the key person accountable for Project Delivery - managing end to end delivery of high quality projects, meeting all required functionality, within allocated schedule and budget.
2. Managing the team assigned to deliver projects and achieve assigned project goals.
3. Be responsible to ensure continued customer delight.
Job Responsibility :
- Own the entire delivery of assigned projects.
- Responsible for managing multiple projects involving 15-20-member team consisting of middle layer (PL/GL/TL) and the teams under them.
- Responsible for the end to end delivery; ensuring that Project Delivery Metrics are controlled throughout the project lifecycle. Tracking project requirements and implementation throughout different phases.
- Participate in business meetings with Function/Delivery Heads; review contracts, carry out risk analysis and mitigation exercises and update the Management on the same.
- Project managers should have strong business management, budgeting and analytical skills.
- Review and ensure the preparation of the following:
- System Architecture
- External Specifications
- Internal Specifications
- Software Development Plan, Configuration Management Plan and Project plan
- Technical Documentation
- Weekly status updates to all stakeholders
- Ensure process and system compliances in the projects.
- Exhibit excellent escalation management skills, internal or external.
- Manage both FPP (Fixed Price Project) and T&M (Time & Material) projects on diverse functional domains
- Coordinate, communicate with the client on project related matters.
- Coach/ mentor the members in the project and provide necessary support to them.
- Performance appraisal/ counselling of the group members.
- Evaluate training needs (technical, managerial) and get the required training programs implemented.
Desired Profile :
- The incumbent must be B.E/B. Tech. -CS/ IT/ MCA, M.Tech from a reputed institute, with 6-14 years of relevant industry experience across a wide variety of development projects.
- Knowledge of current technological trends in the S/W development industry, such as OOP- s, Multi-Tier S/W development, Component Architecture, Web Based S/W
- Good experience on Core Java, JSP, Servlets, EJB, Oracle/SQL
- Experience of planning, budgeting and quality assurance is a must.
- PMP or PMI certification is desirable. Domain knowledge of BFSI practices is an advantage.
- Thorough understanding of Project Management methodologies and tools.
- Should possess advanced knowledge of system integration issues.
- Ability to gather and analyse data and draw logical conclusions.
- Understanding the company's vision and goals, business operations and market.
- Is adept in stakeholder management and possess the ability to coordinate and prioritize customer requests with the assistance of other managers to ensure customer delight.
- Possess good people management skills and is able to manage performance and disciplinary issues, handle employee complaints and grievances and recommend the hiring, termination and promotion of staff; Should be able to train, mentor, motivate and lead a successful team. Should be well versed with attrition related issues and case management.
- Should have: Strong leadership abilities, self-driven, critical thinking, analytical abilities, flexibility, adaptability to work schedules, effective verbal and written communication & presentation skills, time management, self-confidence, open to changes & challenges, eye for detail, perseverance, discreetness and diplomacy, analytical thinking, sound independent decision making and team work. Must possess the attitude to deliver solution First Time Right.
- Willingness to travel on Short term/Long term within India/Outside India/Client Site