HR at Fashnear Technologies Pvt Ltd
Views:631 Applications:167 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:24
Fashnear Technologies - State Head - Operations (2-4 yrs)
About the Role:
As State head, you'll be responsible for building India's first variabalised last mile delivery setup across 300+ cities within the state over the course of next 2 years. You will be responsible for managing a direct team of 3 to 4 people (30 to 40 indirect), to drive daily onboarding of "Meesho Delivery Partners" (~ 2 to 3K for a state) and ensure last mile delivery service levels. It will be a one of a kind model and involve high percentage problem solving and travel within the state.
What will you do?
- Identify, strategise and execute 0-1 projects for A&A - network planning, onboarding, operations, churn management, network uptime.
- Liaise with respective channel managers and cross-functional team members across product, supply chain, analytics to drive solutions and scale-up
- Build and lead a 2 tier structure of City heads heading Field sales officers to setup & manage supply chain network
- Role will involve travel 50 to 60% travel across the state
What are we looking for?
- 2 to 3 years of experience in operations/supply chain management/Logistics solutioning
- Should have worked in capacity of Logistics manager, network manager, etc
- Structured problem-solving skills proven ability to take up high ownership
- Ability to collaborate with internal and external stakeholders (within the company)
- Location we are exploring Bhopal, Nagpur
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.