People Manager at Fashinza
Views:315 Applications:106 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:82
Fashinza - P&L Role - Business Development (5-8 yrs)
We are an asset light aggregator of apparel manufacturing and supply chain solutions. We provide a new-age supply chain and product development platform for the fashion industry. Founded by serial entrepreneurs and graduates of IIT Delhi, we offer manufacturing as a service solution using a powerful technology platform. Our vision is simple but bold - we are building the supply chain of the future for apparel industry which is agile, fast, transparent, and reliable.
We are a B2B Saas enabled marketplace that help online fashion brands get their products manufactured with complete visibility in industry best turnaround times. We work with small, sustainable, and ethical manufacturers connected Fashinza's cloud-based software that provides visibility of the entire production lifecycle down to an SKU level.
To know more about us please refer to:
- Drive revenue through discovering, prospecting, and creating new business.
- Maintain a healthy customer pipeline of clients across all categories (small, mid & large clients)
- Identify new business opportunities and follow-up the defined business opportunities
- Own the entire sales cycle, from prospecting to closure
- Help the company effectively communicate the value proposition through samples, presentations and proposals
- Demonstrate and clearly differentiate the product from the competition by focusing on the value proposition
- Timely execute the proposals and contracts. Negotiate, structure and close deals that meet customer expectations
- Account-based planning for a set of key potential clients
- Effectively communicate and convey business updates & strategic initiatives
- 5-7 years of relevant experience in client facing sales/Business Development profiles.
- Tier 1 engineering / MBA college is a MUST
- Startup experience is a plus
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Have excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate effectively with external clients as well as internal stakeholders.
- Must possess intense customer focus.
- Proven track record of taking ownership and driving results.