People Manager at Fashinza
Views:532 Applications:178 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:88
Fashinza - Manager - International Sales (4-7 yrs)
We are an asset light aggregator of apparel manufacturing and supply chain solutions. We provide a new-age supply chain and product development platform for the fashion industry. Founded by serial entrepreneurs and graduates of IIT Delhi, we offer manufacturing as a service solution using a powerful technology platform. Our vision is simple but bold - we are building the supply chain of the future for apparel industry which is agile, fast, transparent, and reliable.
We are a B2B Saas enabled marketplace that help online fashion brands get their products manufactured with complete visibility in industry best turnaround times. We work with small, sustainable, and ethical manufacturers connected Fashinza's cloud-based software that provides visibility of the entire production lifecycle down to an SKU level.
To know more about us please refer to:
- Working on Qualifying leads (International) for US and Europe markets.
- Interaction with potential customers through Email, Chat and Phone Calls.
- Product demonstration, requirement gathering and turning interest into the need of customers.
- Creating a winning solution with problem-solving and client handling skills.
- Develop and grow repeat business from existing clients.
- Working closely with other teams for customization of features or resolve queries raised by the clients.
- Playing a crucial role in Strategic tie ups and figuring out areas of business optimization.
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential in SaaS based company.
- Creative, analytical thinker and fast learner.
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- 2-4 years start up experience is a bonus
- Result-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues all levels
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people