Fashinza - Head - Supply (7-12 yrs)
Fashinza (https://www.fashinza.com/) is a VC (Accel Partners and SAIF Partners) funded startup, headquartered in Gurugram. A bunch of entrepreneurs, engineers and creativity enthusiasts who have pledged to revolutionize supply-chain for fashion brands globally using technology and data.
We are on a mission to add value to our customers and help them scale their business efficiently and at pace. Our customers are at the heart of everything we do and because of that we are obsessed with making them happy. What we do has the potential to make the fashion industry inclusive, improve livelihoods of millions of artisans, and make the industry more sustainable.
We hustle, more hustle & hustle hard... Till we get the things done. Does it resonate with you in any Way? Here's what will be in store for you at Fashinza once you join as a part of the team:
- Leading the end-to-end Supply Chain for the business across international buyers and suppliers in the fashion industry.
- Creates and drives supply chain strategy and communications delivers strategic objectives and oversees quality management activities, including Demand Planning, Logistics and Client Service operations.
- Evaluate the quality control group's performance against established metrics and expectations.
- Ensure that the team works with suppliers to achieve targeted delivery lead times while minimizing working capital investment.
- Ensure the materials and supply chain is aligned and performing to support the execution of site product production and development using demand plans and other site systems and tools.
- Communicates supply chain strategy information in client sales meetings and participates in customer and regulatory audits as required.
- Identification of potential risks in the supply side from the perspective of capacity and seasonal bottlenecks and take appropriate actions to mitigate the risks.
- Follow up with clients to manage debt settlements and loan renewals. Ensure all lending procedures comply with regulations.
- Set expectations so that contracts, in/out sourcing objectives and initiatives, and planning are met.
- Manage approved supplier base including but not limited to supplier qualifications, performance requirements, and cost reduction programs and Supplier Business Reviews with contractors.
- Manage and execute goals and responsibilities associated with company procurement and sourcing organization.
- Manage proposal quoting, cost analysis, reports, budgets, supply utilization analysis and capital expenditure management as needed.
- Manage team meetings including plan update and status, monthly plan and forecast review, monthly production team meeting, communications from Operations team to product managers, plan status updates, plan issue tracking and resolution, priority setting based on plan requirements.
- Use Leanpractices and support and make recommendations for improved factory supply base and management.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.