People Manager at Fashinza
Views:750 Applications:138 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:92
Fashinza - Head - Sales - US/Middle East - IIM/ISB/FMS/MDI (5-7 yrs)
Fashinza - Head - Sales - US/Middle East
About Fashinza :
- We are an asset light aggregator of apparel manufacturing and supply chain solutions. We provide a new-age supply chain and product development platform for the fashion industry. Founded by serial entrepreneurs and graduates of IIT Delhi, we offer manufacturing as a service solution using a powerful technology platform. Our vision is simple but bold - we are building the supply chain of the future for apparel industry which is agile, fast, transparent, and reliable.
- We are a B2B Saas enabled marketplace that help online fashion brands get their products manufactured with complete visibility in industry best turnaround times. We work with small, sustainable, and ethical manufacturers connected Fashinza's cloud-based software that provides visibility of the entire production lifecycle down to an SKU level.
To know more about us please refer to:
- Formulating and executing strategies that successfully achieve revenue and profit goals across existing and new product lines consistent with the strategic plan
- Evaluating new and existing sales, marketing efforts, that result in the achievement of high growth of retail expansion into different markets in USA/Middle East
- Handling the Distributor Selection and Appointment needs in various locations
- Ensuring Distribution network expansion and penetration, maintaining good business relations with key retailers
- Setting and overseeing execution of day-to-day business priorities in the areas of sales, channel performance, operations, supply chain, risk and retention
- Driving business volume through these channel partners
- Managing Local market visibility and visibility at point of sale
- Delivering on the commitment to a best-in-class channel and customer experience
- Overseeing operational functions to deliver product portfolio and channel success
- Maintaining inventory at distributor point
- Manage and facilitate collections from channel partners as per company policy
- Coordinating with various departments, like Operations, IT, Mktg, Finance, etc. to extend seamless onboarding and sales relationship
- MBA/ Engg. From a Tier 1 college is a MUST
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential in SaaS based company.
- Creative, analytical thinker and fast learner.
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- 5-7 years start up experience is a bonus
- Result-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues all levels
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people