People Manager at Fashinza
Views:637 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Fashinza - Head - Merchandising - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (5-7 yrs)
About Fashinza :
We are an asset light aggregator of apparel manufacturing and supply chain solutions. We provide a new-age supply chain and product development platform for the fashion industry.
Founded by serial entrepreneurs and graduates of IIT Delhi, we offer manufacturing as a service solution using a powerful technology platform. Our vision is simple but bold - we are building the supply chain of the future for apparel industry which is agile, fast, transparent, and reliable.
We are a B2B Saas enabled marketplace that help online fashion brands get their products manufactured with complete visibility in industry best turnaround times. We work with small, sustainable, and ethical manufacturers connected Fashinza's cloud-based software that provides visibility of the entire production lifecycle down to an SKU level.
To know more about us please refer to :
- To ensure that relevant market risks, opportunities and fashion trends are taken into account for the development of the financial plans
- To work with designer, sourcing team and Buying teams to develop product briefs in line with the Business Strategy
- To create structured ranges for each grade and type of stores that will give the best possible choice to the customer while delivering the required returns per square foot
- To accurately phase sales, stock, margin and intake plans and projections for the department by week, taking into account new store openings and prevailing market trends
- Through pro-active trading to take balanced risks and opportunities that will maximize profitability
- Maintain a direct and positive working relationship with other business functions like trading, supply chain, retail team
- Effective communication and planning between merchandisers, marketing and retail Team to ensure we deliver on brand promise through the customer experience
- Have clear job profiles and accountabilities and objectives for each role in the structure whilst always identifying and implementing opportunities to drive operational efficiency
- Set clear objectives for your team around sales, service, standards, people and costs supported with the correct resource, training, budgets and management information and manage performance
- Ensuring all third party suppliers have a clear contract in place with a clear service level agreement which adheres to our corporate social responsibility principles.
- Ensure each contact is measured to ensure value for money and compliance of our terms of business
- MBA/ Engg. From a Tier 1 college is a MUST
- Self-starter, seeking a new professional challenge and a role with enormous growth potential in SaaS based company.
- Creative, analytical thinker and fast learner.
- Strong business acumen, with proven ability to share insights that drive results and customer value.
- 5-7 years start up experience is a bonus
- Result-oriented and self-motivated with a strong sense of urgency
- Excellent verbal communication skills to communicate clearly and effectively with colleagues all levels
- Agile and flexible with regards to changing priorities and business needs and in working with diverse teams and people