People Manager at Fashinza
Views:1298 Applications:386 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:237
Fashinza - Growth Manager (3-5 yrs)
About Fashinza :
We are an asset light aggregator of apparel manufacturing and supply chain solutions. We provide a new-age supply chain and product development platform for the fashion industry. Founded by serial entrepreneurs and graduates of IIT Delhi, we offer manufacturing as a service solution using a powerful technology platform. Our vision is simple but bold - we are building the supply chain of the future for apparel industry which is agile, fast, transparent, and reliable.
We are a B2B Saas enabled marketplace that help online fashion brands get their products manufactured with complete visibility in industry best turnaround times. We work with small, sustainable, and ethical manufacturers connected Fashinza's cloud-based software that provides visibility of the entire production lifecycle down to an SKU level.
To know more about us please refer to:
- Developing and sustaining solid relationships with key clients that bring in the most income for the company.
- Communicating and collaborating with the advertising, design, marketing, sales, and logistics departments to ensure that key clients needs are met.
- Plan, execute and optimize always-on Search (CPC) and Display (CPM) campaigns
- Compiling reports on account progress, goals, and forecasts for account teams and stakeholders.
- Developing a thorough understanding of key clients; needs and requirements and preparing customized solutions.
- Constantly look for ways to transform client business through automation, predictive, prescriptive, and cognitive analytics solutions.
- Mine existing clients for additional business opportunities and drive aggressive sales efforts
- Delivering consulting projects with clients / or should have been a part of supply chain teams in consumer / manufacturing companies,
- Delivering end to end consulting - design to implementation for clients
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills. Easy orator and ability to develop and translate the consulting view point to the client senior stakeholders
- B.Tech. / MBA from a Tier 1 college
- 3-5 years of handling key accounts experience with a strong business acumen
- Experience in working with executive clients
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
- Strong project planning and leadership