Director - HR at Fasal
Views:534 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:47
Fasal - Key Account Manager - Institutional Business (4-10 yrs)
- You will have an opportunity to be a part of this journey in revolutionising agriculture. You will be working with a team that has an audacious mission, crazy enthusiasm, and that almost always thinks outside the box.
- Fasal is looking for an experienced & passionate KAM for India & SEA. As Lead Generation vManager you will research the target markets and explore new potential segments for IB at Fasal.
- As well as, lead generation & qualification, market sizing and preparing sales collateral, proposals, etc. You will be closely working with the Institutional Business team.
- Manage a portfolio of accounts, establish productive, professional and profitable relationships with key personnel and CXO's in assigned customer accounts.
- Lead, mentor and train a team of account managers.
- Coordinate with various departments within the organisation, including support, service, technology and manage resources, in order to ensure seamless functioning of the client accounts.
- Responsible for client receivables; planning and execution of contract renewals.
- Continuously identify opportunities for up-selling /cross-selling the company product portfolio and meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned accounts.
- Proactively lead a joint company-strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets and critical milestones.
- Maintain a consistent schedule of online meetings with the client to manage performance objectives, customers- expectations and assess customer needs on an ongoing basis.
- Document all requests and comments made by clients to ensure timely feedback and follow-up actions of client escalations. - Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs while coordinating the involvement of all necessary.
- Continually innovate, develop and suggest enhancements to the client management function such as new methods of analysis or service techniques.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Deliver high-quality impact presentations to clients.
- Exposure to India and SEA Agriculture/horticulture market (Preferred)
- Prior Experience in Key Account Management and Customer Success.
- Ability to grasp and quickly understand markets, methodologies, and techniques.
- Good organizer with the ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Leadership & team management experience.
- Sound analytical skills and the ability to interpret data and processes accurately.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills able to generate interest and engages the client during presentations.
- Ability to maintain a positive, motivational, 'get things done' attitude, especially when faced with difficult circumstances.
- Excellent sales/negotiation skills, commitment to customer satisfaction and a hunger to develop new business.
- Achieves strategic customer objectives and account plans defined by company management.
- Good relationship building skills (internal, external, and cross-cultural).
- Well developed interpersonal skills for the internal and external client; Problem-solving skill
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.