Director - HR at Fasal
Views:2078 Applications:419 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Fasal - Director - Supply & Sourcing - Fresh - IIM/FMS/MDI (8-12 yrs)
- Knowledge of the overall category from a global perspective, including growing area, varieties, growing practices, consumption, pricing, importing countries, customer purchasing trends and packaging.
- Stock planning; Day cover, Inventory corrections.
- Managing the Fasal Farmer Sourcing for Fresh Fruits and Dry Commodities.
- To play a pivotal role in directing the end-to-end supply chain and leveraging existing infrastructure to deliver year-round demands.
- Establishing standards with regards to quality, delivery and pricing
- Own fulfilment and pipeline building of Fasal farmer for local sourcing of horticulture fruits & dry commodities in co-ordination with Fasal IOT team.
- Drive a 10-to-20-member team of Quality & Harvesting to build strong farmer relationships and harvest quality produce at right rates.
- Hire, Train and develop a high-performance sourcing team.
- Improve the productivity of the sourcing team by identifying and filling the current training gaps and performance management systems.
- Build a sustainable and scalable sourcing network of Fasal Farmer in Grapes, Pomegranate, Tender Coconut, Pineapple, Apple, Raisin, Black Pepper, Red Chilly, Tomato, Green Chilly, Capsicum.
- Explore new farming cluster with the Fasal farmer network for around the year supply at competitive market prices in close co-ordination with Fasal IOT Team.
- Handling F&V Category Management, with Expertise in Assortment Planning, Supply Chain Management with hands on experience in driving P&L.
- Develop a quality and consistency lead sourcing model to fulfil demand as per the projection.
- Education qualification required is MBA (Agri) & B-Tech or B-Tech in Supply Chain & Agri from IIM's & Category A - MBA Colleges or B-tech with Agri & Supply Chain background.
- 10+ years of proven working experience as a Sourcing head of Horticulture Fruits & Vegetables and other similar industry where sourcing is directly from farmers.
- Record of successful sourcing management of 100 MT to 500 MT Daily.
- Demonstrable ability to lead and manage team of multiple products in multiple geographies.
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and organisational skills.
- Ability to work independently and handle multiple projects.
- Good working knowledge of advance excel.
- Travel required is at least 15 days in a month.