HR Manager at Farmley
Views:1140 Applications:324 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:292
Farmley - Manager - Planning & Operations (3-6 yrs)
Farmley is one of the leading Agri Commodity brands of India creating a dynamic yet stable platform for suppliers and wholesale consumers. We source commodities like Nuts and dry fruits, seeds, spices directly from the place of origin, develop systems and processes to fulfill deliveries right at the Customer's doorstep
- Forecasting requirements; analyzing sales trends, production plan, RP&P planning, defining and maintaining minimum stock levels, reorder level & quantity, prepare a monthly budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Liaising with the sales team to expand product reach in the market, coordinating and assisting them to promote the product.
- Checking inventory of products, ensuring minimum inventory levels to be maintained across the channel.
- Overseeing SKU wise indenting for the stock for next month on the basis of sales, trends and objectives.
- Overseeing the process of liquidation of rejection inventory
- Driving, handling & monitoring the sales for liquidation and rejection SKUs for the company with close coordination with sales team
- Build relationship and rapport with existing sales & ops team and push rejected SKU sales
- Align with Sales Head for team management orienting, training, scheduling, counseling and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations regarding liquidation on SKUs in terms of target setting
- Achieve liquidation sales objectives in terms of SKU wise volumes/price and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews
- Making Projections and Planning/ Forecasting of Inventories wrt RM and FG across various centers and markets
- Inventory management of bulk and retail across different collection centers, fulfillment centers, re-packaging centers etc
- Defining various Inventory levels/parameters across all centers and keep a close eye to ensure optimum level and zero stock out situation at all times.
- Owning Inventory P&L across all products, centers & markets
- 3-5 years of experience in Planning & Operations in the FMCG industry (preferable if one stint is in a Startup) having P&L ownership
- Result-oriented, entrepreneurial and self-motivated
- Tenacious and resilient, driven to achieve even when faced with obstacles
- Strong Articulation with Good communication & presentations skills
- Sound commercial understanding of business issues and opportunities. A clear understanding of strategy, planning & fulfillment issues
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Well versed in excel and spreadsheet
- Analytical mind with excellent in dealing with data & numbers
- Should be able to derive insights from pool of data and present to stakeholders.
- Can work in hyper growth startup and under pressure