Human Resource at Farmina Pet Foods India
Views:658 Applications:175 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:120
Farmina Pet Foods - Manager - Distribution/Supply Chain (9-13 yrs)
What this role has to offer ?
You will be responsible for :
A. Operational Excellence :
- Ensure smooth distribution/supply chain management across India.
- Ensuring implementation of effective warehouse, distribution and logistics operations (inward, outward, storage, packing, delivery etc.) on PAN India level.
- Identify the gaps in work processes, implement effective work processes, systems, SOP for overall effective warehouse operations.
- Monitor Logistics company's performance to assess ability to meet quality and delivery requirements.
- Ensure optimum capacity utilization of warehouse by designing best-fit layouts the warehouse space, goods/material placement, inventory movement and maintenance of the warehouse.
- Ensuring quality, quantity, delivery TAT's are maintained as per defined SLA's.
- Simulation of effective route planning and vehicle deployment with maximum utilization of resources.
- Manages proper resource planning (Fleet +Ground Staff ).
B. Warehouse Management :
- Responsible for implementing warehouse management systems like SAP/WMS/Bin Locations on PAN India basis.
- Responsible for Inventory Control and accuracy of the inventory (ensure minimum damage of stock, if any) in all company's warehouses across India.
- Manage and organise the warehouse efficiently and ensure stock integrity is maintained.
C. Vendor Management :
- Ensuring vendor management especially for transporters with high service level and efficient cost management.
- Effective and timely Liaising with customers, suppliers and transport companies.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints to avoid grievance building hampering business operations.
D. Team Mentoring :
- Responsible for ensuring team performance and achievement of department targets.
- Implementation of organization wide policies and process to identify gaps and addressal of the same.
- Launch initiatives for team effectiveness on departmental level for PAN India.
E. Departmental compliance and audits :
- Ensuring all statutory compliances are meet with zero deficiency.
- Ensure compliance with Health and Safety legislation and regulations.
- To establish quality systems audit to monitor quality and practice standards within the Warehouse and logistics Team to include stock control, clinical audits and best practices benchmarking within the Warehouse and Logistics Team.
F. Reporting and MIS :
- To present quarterly report to management and suggest improvement areas for better operations and cost effectiveness.
- To analysis data from all warehouses on PAN India basis and formulate strategies in accordance with findings.
Location : Gurgaon (CO)
Travel Involved : Yes
What are we looking for?
- Educational Qualification : Graduate / Post Graduate/Master's (from Supply chain management specialization).
- Past Experience : 9-13 years of experience in warehouse management, logistics management, team handling experience, having exposure to SAP or other software systems in current and past organization, must have similar current role on a PAN India basis.
We would prefer candidates who have prior import/ export experience.
Attitude Traits :
- Ideal candidate to excel in this role should be a go-getter personality.
- Ability to work under pressure and tight guidelines.
- Should have a solution oriented mind set.
- Should have a hands on approach.
About Company :
GOA Medicos Pvt Ltd (GMPL) has been in the pharmaceutical business for more than three decades. Launched by its Managing Director, Mr. Vinod Syal, the flagship of GMPL was started in the year 1979 at New Delhi. GMPL is now one of the leading pharmaceutical and veterinary company in India with business relationship with many reputed multinational companies. The credibility of the company can be adjudged from the fact that the company enjoys the honor of partnership with one of the world leading pet food company from Italy that is Farmina Pet Foods.
Farmina Pet Foods is an Italian family company with more than 50 years of experience specialized in Pet Nutrition. At present, Farmina has four manufacturing facilities and presence in more than 60 countries worldwide. Today, Farmina is among the top Pet Nutrition company having specialized pet food products for Dogs and Cats.