Head - Product at Farmers Fresh Zone
Views:398 Applications:112 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:41
Farmers Fresh Zone - Head - Marketing (5-10 yrs)
Farmers Fresh Zone aims at unlocking access to safe-to-eat, pesticide free fruits & vegetables directly sourced from our farmers. We are an omni channel platform having both offline and online presence. Backed by the Indian Angel Network, We are one of the first Indian agri-tech firms to introduce unit level traceability for all our products which means consumers can track the origin of a product including details of the farms and farmers.
- We are all in the quest to create a positive movement, a movement aimed at reducing the gap between a consumer & a farmer, a movement that gives consumers access to safe & non-toxic farmer's produce, a movement that is uplifting the farmer community.
- Today we are proud to say that we are connecting 1500+ farmers to urban consumers. We envisage our brand to go global soon, post creating a cemented presence in India.
- We are not looking for job-seekers, we are looking for impact-creators with a go-getter attitude. We are looking for dynamic individuals who are honestly driven by the cause and are customer-obsessed, be it our end-user, farmer, vendor, or even our internal community.
1. Researching the market to understand trends and consumer behaviour.
2. Build and implement marketing strategy which includes ATL and BTL activities for customer acquisition and retention.
3. Develop promotion plans to launch locally relevant product ideas and design competitive pricing.
4. Use customer feedback to realign marketing strategies to increase profitability.
5. Improve service levels and increase efficiency of the operations that can help provide best quality to the customer.
6. Manage the P&L. Prepare & analyse weekly/ monthly reports on city performance requirements to help monitor demand forecasts.
7. Ensure efficient use of assigned budgets and proper accounting for the funds used.
8. Coordinate with customer support team, digital marketing, logistics and supply to help meet customer needs.
9. Contribute ideas to find solutions that improve delivery operations, packaging and quality of the product.
10. Work with good understanding of relevant laws, regulations and policies.
11. Develop marketing strategy by studying economic indicators; tracking changes in supply and demand; identifying customers and their current and future needs; and monitoring competition
12. Grow market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product and directing promotional support
13. Provides short-and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data
14. Influence the present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends
15. Develop new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; and consulting with internal and external sources
16. Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget, scheduling expenditures, analyzing variances, and initiating corrective actions
17. Build a world-class marketing team; provide them training & guidance
18. Manage corporate communication & PR for the portfolio of brand as well as corporate
Required Core Skills :
- High levels of energy to execute and find creative solutions to various problems on daily basis.
- Strong leadership and communication skills to lead the team and work in alignment with the leadership team.
- Analytical skills to understand consumer behaviour, competitor activity and market trends. Budget and cost analysis -experience required.
- Knowledgeable about principles, practices and techniques of marketing strategies
- Understanding quality requirements for the products and customer service.
- Experience running large scope projects with cross-over departments and large teams
- Extensive experience in brand, digital marketing, and/or project management in leading cross-functional teams in -delivery of major new products or services in ecommerce, retail, logistics, supply chain, internet products or related fields.
- Experience identifying customer need gaps, defining brand identity, developing the marketing roadmap for a brand.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills with the ability to create compelling positioning/messaging strategy and present complex information clearly and concisely.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to justify requirements, features and drive marketing channel wise efficiency
- High attention to detail and proven ability to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously with minimal -supervision.
- Collaborative working style. Must work well in a team environment
- Must have bias for action and strong work ethic.
- 5-10 years of experience in FMCG/retail/telecom or any Food industry would be preferable.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.