Head - Human Resources at Farm X
Views:909 Applications:306 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:159
Farm X - State Head - Staples (12-15 yrs)
State Head - Staples
Education: MBA with 12 to 15 years of relevant work experience
This role will manage the entire operations (buy/sell) of staples vertical in atleast 2-3 states
- Responsible for the GMV and delivery of the growth plans for short term & long term
- Responsible for managing the revenue & costs and overall P&L of the assigned states
- Responsible for managing / getting in place a structured team for staples vertical.
- Also responsible for periodic training of the team to enhance their capabilities.
- Responsible for setting up of Franchisee (Seller) and Channel Partner (Buyer) network for staples category in important crop growing locations and consumer market.
- Responsible for managing relationship with sellers (Franchisee) & buyers (Channel Partners) in order to maximize business and provide commercially viable business opportunities for the partners.
- Responsible for new seller & new buyer acquisition to grow the business
- Responsible for cross function interactions with Operations, Business Finance, Customer Marketing, etc. to ensure smooth operations of the business as well as implementation of any new initiatives for the territory
Functional & Competencies:
- Problem solving: The role needs the individual to be able to solve for a given business problem in sometimes an ambiguous state and with multiple data streams impacting decision making
- Data driven/ analytical: The role requires the individual to be comfortable in processing and analysing volume of multiple data streams to enable meeting company targets.
- Collaborative skills: The role requires the incumbent to work closely and coordinate with the Internal and external teams to create success. S/he should be able to seamlessly navigate these relationship dynamics in a high growth, young, agile business environment.
- Results orientation: The role is required to work on deliver on daily numbers, short-term goals and long-term milestones set by business and efficacy. Meeting these milestones would be critical to create success.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.