Senior Executive - Talent Acquisition at FarEye
Views:607 Applications:298 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
FarEye - Product Manager (5-7 yrs)
FarEye is looking for product managers who will serve as a domain expert to manage the offerings of the FarEye solutions.
You will be enabled to lead, ideate, design, test, refine and deploy new features and capabilities for a FarEye product vertical.
You will be expected to drive the launch of products and ensure successful rollouts in new geographies by coordinating with cross-functional teams.
- Build the Product Vision
- You build a long term vision for your products and ensure every project (from conception to deployment) is consistent with the global product strategy;
- Gather insights from across teams within the Org and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and develop enhancements based on the results/analysis.
- Identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- Integrate usability studies, research, and market analysis into detailed product requirements and feature specs.
- Execution of the roadmap
- Act based on Agile methods and optimize processes for roadmap development.
- Work hand-in-hand with business stakeholders to define the objectives.
- Ensure good communication and work closely with the engineering team and design team for timely release of features and capabilities.
- Use your own analytic skillset to validate feature value, proof-of-concept potential features, measure performance and plan deployments.
- Team management
- Help associate product managers grow by offering support, mentoring and setting objectives for them.
- You have 5+ years of experience in product management in fast-paced environments
- You have 2+ years of experience in managing/mentoring other Product Managers or associate product managers, you know how to motivate and inspire the people around you to do their best work.
- Direct experience developing technology products for cloud-based SaaS companies, preferably with portfolios that feature modern API or middleware products.
- You have a natural ability to make things happen around you
- You handle projects- ambiguity, complexity and interdependencies in an organized, prioritized and structured way
- You identify opportunities for leveraging company data to drive business solutions.
- You have communication skills which reflect structure, thoroughness, and are persuasive.
About Company :
FarEye is a SaaS based company with solutions to enable customer run digital and predictive supply chain logistics.
We help enterprises to win in this customer-centric era with exceptional delivery experience and efficient movement of goods for both B2C and B2B segments.
FarEye processes more than 10 million transactions per day for customers present in over more than 20 countries. We are a family of > 350 employees and growing!
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.