FarEye - Lead - RFP - Content Domain (8-10 yrs)
FarEye - Lead - RFP Content Desk
Job Description :
Position Overview : The RFP Lead with an exceptional content writing for solutioning, experience through proactive, positive engagement and product knowledge.
Key Responsibilities :
- Proficient in content creation and writing proposals/ RFPs.
- Responsible for the production of RFPs and Mapping of requirements of RFPs to responses and ensuring completeness and meeting tight delivery deadlines.
- Identify, escalate and implement potential process improvements and enhancements.
- Create technical documentation as required in support of proposal or project needs, including system design documents and draft diagrams.
- Develop and maintain templates, standard operating procedures (SOPs), tools, and resources, leveraging best practices for team communications and coordination across multiple ongoing opportunities.
- Understand the key solution elements and the major client drivers/requirements to ensure solutions and proposals are aligned.
- To manage and Provide answers to questions in a Request for Information or a Request for Proposal
- Proven experience in managing and winning RFP responses
- Working closely and collaboratively to understand and capture client requirements to formulate effective solutions.
- Position Lead : RFP Content Desk
- Experience : 8-10 years
- Location : Noida/Delhi/NCR OR Anywhere in India
- Reports to Global Head : Sales Strategy & Operations
- Function : Sales
- Articulate the entire content and put it all together. Demonstrate the ability to expand and elaborate on bullet points and briefing notes, and transform into contextual content that can be customer-facing.
- Demonstrate an ability to pull in different and diverse content from various sources and create a narrative.
- Make documentation compliant with a given set of directions.
- Conduct gap analysis to determine the strengths of current approaches and identify opportunities for improvement.
Experience & Knowledge :
- B.tech/B.E./MBA or any other equivalent Degree
- Hands on experience in content creation and writing proposals/RFPs for Retail, Consumer goods, Manufacturing, Logistic, Supply Chain industry only.
- International exposure (Mandatory- US/EUROPE/APAC)
- Background of Software product based organization is a BIG PLUS.
- Strong language & Articulation skills per international consumers.
- Self motivated, self driven and aggressive approach to work.
- Superior verbal and written communication skills; excellent interpersonal skills.
- High attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willingness to roll-up your sleeves to get the work done; enthusiastic, positive and hardworking attitude.