Lead - Talent Acquisition at FarEye
Views:682 Applications:71 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
FarEye - Business Development Representative - APAC (4-6 yrs)
Who We Are
FarEye is a low-code, Intelligent Delivery Management Platform, that makes the delivery experience better for everyone. Our low code/ no-code SaaS platform helps shippers and carriers to do deliveries at reduced cost and high customer experience. With 20+ Gartner mentions, FarEye is empowering more than 150 enterprises across 30 plus countries to win in this customer-centric era with exceptional delivery experience and efficient operations.
What We Do ?
FarEye, is a technology platform that does logistic process automation, intelligent optimization and provides predictability. We help you achieve on-time delivery with higher profitability. Technology has the answer to most complex problems of logistics and transportation and each of us at FarEye is dedicated to finding those solutions.
What We Believe In ?
Diversity, Collaboration, Customer First, Environment- We are on a mission to make life better for everyone through the power of technology-driven logistics. We strongly believe that everyone from big enterprises to end consumers can benefit by running logistics operations more efficiently.
What You Will Do ?
- The Business Development Representative role at FarEye is the 'top of the funnel' role to help FarEye establish a credible and viable pipeline of qualified opportunities for revenue growth in the India region. This role is strategic for us to drive growth of our business in India, and we are looking for innovative team members who take initiative and help position our brand in a positive light with prospects and customers.
- Evangelize the FarEye solution into target markets, potential customers, and prospects to build broad awareness of the solution capabilities and existence.
- Create and manage Go to Market strategy.
- Team with Account Executives to evangelize the FarEye solution into target markets, potential customers and prospects to build broad awareness of the solution capabilities and existence.
- Generate leads for Account Executives, nurture them, and curate the engagement towards building a qualified pipeline that will lead to successful Account Executive conversion of opportunities into wins for FarEye and long-term revenue for the company. This activity will be completed using various communication platforms including social media, in-person events and speaking engagements, direct field engagement with sales teams and management, customer outreach and executive briefings.
- Proactively work with the regional leadership to determine addressable markets, account penetration strategy, relevant messaging and qualification criteria to establish high win rates and pipeline conversion to revenue.
- Work in close alignment with the Marketing team in driving brand penetration and a winning value proposition into prospects and customers, actively participate in industry events and associations to generate leads and nurture relationships with prospects and rapidly mature them into qualified opportunities for the Account Executives.
- Learn and articulate the FarEye solution and value proposition and apply to the prospect's pain points
- Results driven focus with an innovative approach to driving a consistent growth in pipeline with 8-10 qualified leads per month in the large enterprise sectors of Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industries.
What You Will Bring ?
What You Will Bring ?
- Experience of evangelising or selling supply chain software of scale and complexity at least 2 years in a previous role
- Specific knowledge, understanding and experience targeting the Retail, Manufacturing and Logistics industry.
- An appreciation and knowledge of technology delivery, agile methodologies, etc. to
a. communicate our approach to customers and
b. ensure that we chase and contract work that is appropriate for FarEye
- Proven track record of consistently generating leads and meeting/exceeding qualified pipeline generation quotas
- Understanding of the Digital Logistics Market
- Experience in interfacing from the Director level to "C" level clients
- 4-6 years of experience inside sales/Technology Sales with Logistics software/Supply Chain software/Warehousing software/SAAS/Enterprise Software product-based companies.