Lead - Talent Acquisition at FarEye
Views:345 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:25
FarEye - Assistant Manager - Organization Development (3-6 yrs)
- Execution employee engagement activities engagement calendar, festival celebrations, continuous employee engagement activities, Quarterly newsletter etc.
- Working on various data and reports such as exit, amara etc.
- Reward and Recognition activities execution - following the TAT for the plan and execution (Big 5, Over 5 year, Promotion Cases, Quarterly R&R, People Manager Award etc).
- Exit Formalities - Regularly updating resignation sheet, undertaking exit formalities (handling exit end to end)
- EVP embodiment through engagement activities.
- Social Media - planning the social post calendar, creating engagement as per the plan, preparing branding content.
- Execution on all the employer branding activities with branding partners such as Life at LinkedIn page, SHRM, great place to work.
- Keeping the content on intranet upto date and make it engaging for people.
- Glassdoor - Drive initiatives to build a topnotch Glassdoor appearance.
- Employee Communication - Creating internal and external communication and sharing it on all the communication platforms.
- Create content on various external award participation in the field of HR.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Relevant 3+ years of experience in Employer branding and Employee engagement activities
- Technical Competencies
- Develops and utilizes best-practices
- Technological Savvy
- Employee Engagement
- Creativity and Innovation
- Research & Analytic Reasoning
- Business Acumen
- Behavioral Competencies
- Accountability, Relationships & Collaboration
- Design Thinking, Initiate & Innovation Building