FarEye - Assistant Manager - Organization Development (3-5 yrs)
Job Description :
- Execution employee engagement activities - engagement calendar, festival celebrations, continuous employee engagement activities, Quarterly newsletter etc.
- Working on various data and reports such as exit, amara etc.
- Reward and Recognition activities execution - following the TAT for the plan and execution (Big 5, Over 5 year, Promotion Cases, Quarterly R&R, People Manager Award etc).
- Exit Formalities - Regularly updating resignation sheet, undertaking exit formalities (handling exit end to end).
- EVP embodiment through engagement activities.
- Social Media - planning the social post calendar, creating engagement as per the plan, preparing branding content.
- Execution on all the employer branding activities with branding partners such as Life at LinkedIn page, SHRM, great place to work.
- Keeping the content on intranet upto date and make it engaging for people.
- Glassdoor - Drive initiatives to build a topnotch Glassdoor appearance.
- Employee Communication - Creating internal and external communication and share it on all the communication platforms.
- Create content on various external award participation in field of HR.
Technical Competencies :
1. Develops and utilizes best-practices
2. Technological Savy
3. Employee Engagement
4. Creativity and Innovation
5. Research & Analytic Reasoning
6. Business Acumen
2. Design Thinking
3. Initiate & Innovate
4. Building Relationships & Collaboration