Assistant Manager at Fantiger
Views:564 Applications:149 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Fantiger.com - Associate Product Manager - IIT/IIM/ISB (2-3 yrs)
We are looking for a Associate Product Manager for our early team building at the cutting edge of innovation in the Web3 space. You will work on developing the beta product and we can assure you that this learning will be unparalleled.
The candidate needs to showcase / hone the below attributes to succeed in this role :
1. Community-first Approach - Ability to think from a User's perspective and an Artist's perspective to identify their needs and help keep them front / center of the Product.
2. Structured Problem Solving - Bringing structure to an ambiguous problem space and ensure you approach a solution methodically. Be able to prioritize what is important.
3. Understanding of UX / UI - Understanding of user journey and knowledge of pros-cons of various approaches to build progressively towards the right UX
4. Communication Skills - Communicate clearly on product priorities and ensure all teams are aligned on the larger goals.
5. Analytical Skills - Comfortable in solving problems and taking decisions through the use of data; yet able to move forward in absence of perfect data.
6. Thinking Big and Small - Able to zoom out and view the larger picture as well as be able to focus on the tiny details.
7. Passion for Technology - Believe in the power of technology to transform businesses and know it well enough to be able to know to be able to make quick trade-offs amidst resource constraints.
8. Growth Mindset - Always on the lookout for improvements and learn from failures.
- Tier 1 College (preferably IITs / IIMs / ISB)
- 1 - 3 years of experience as a assistant Product Manager in a B2C / Web3 company
- Experience with Analytical tools like Google Analytics / MoEngage is preferred
- Previous startup experience is nice to have
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.