HR at Famy Care Ltd.
Views:3065 Applications:835 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:791
Famy Care - Head - Human Resources (12-16 yrs)
We are looking for a competent HR Head to direct and oversee the company's HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the Management. We want candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers and problem-solvers. If you are all these, and you have a solid HR background, we want to talk to you.
The goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Plan and drive engagement initiatives to align employees to Famy Group's Vision and Values
- Build a high-performance culture within the organization through appropriate organizational development initiatives
- Design appropriate total rewards strategy attract right talent and promote high-performance work culture
- Study the short-term and long-term business objectives and assess workforce capacity and capabilities required to meet the business objectives
- Commission Strategic Workforce Plan to continuously improve the organizations readiness by aligning various HR initiatives/plans - Hiring, Learning and Development, Succession Planning, Employee Engagement and Retention programs for key talent
- Periodically review organization structure and job boundaries for seamless alignment with changing business requirements and work commitments
- Define Employee Value Proposition for Famy Group considering the distinct demographics of its talent pool
- Implement recruitment solutions that enhance the organization's hiring capability of staff across levels, in alignment with the business objectives
- Conduct periodic compensation benchmarking for internal/external parity, while closely reviewing the remuneration of High-Potential talent
- Administer the annual compensation review processes to ensure timely and accurate rollout of compensation revisions
- Design and guide implementation of employee effectiveness initiative such as wellness programs, quality of life, and organizational effectiveness interventions across all entities of the group.
- Build the capabilities of HR Team for driving good employee experience across entire employee lifecycle
- Review and finalize the HR Risk and Control framework, including controls to ensure adherence to Statutory Laws.
- Strengthen HR Audits to ensure adherence to group level HR policies, and implementation of risk control mechanisms.
- Strengthen HR & Admin Data Assurance by periodically reviewing the availability and quality of HR data. Implement data assurance drives for improved data availability and Integrity
- Define HR Performance Dashboard and device an integrated MIS for measuring efficiency, effectiveness, and sustainability of critical HR processes.
- Strive to continuously enhance targets and benchmarks for critical HR processes.
- Post-Graduate with experience of >12 years in HR Management
- Strong expertise in strategic HR planning and OD initiatives
- Hands-on experience in implementing High-Maturity HR practices
- Strong understanding of HR Operations and Labour Laws / Compliances
- Well-organized with excellent people skills and leadership qualities