Human Resource Specialist at Mount Talent Consulting
Views:7361 Applications:252 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:39
F&EP Shared Services & Finance Transformation - IIM/IIT/XLRI (1-7 yrs)
We have some urgent demands for Strategy and management consulting positions.
- Assisting in proposals, RFIs, and client presentations for shared services
- Lead business diagnosis and planning activities, including scoping for shared services
- Documenting As-Is Process in shared service scope areas, as-is assessment and gap analysis
- Assisting in managing Process Transition, Knowledge Transfers & Process Re-engineering
- Assisting with shared services operating model design and implementation including governance and service management
- Assisting in conducting business case analysis for a shared services programs
- Assisting business architecture implementation activities
- Defining testing and implementation activities for architectures, capabilities and processes
- Developing and testing business processes, capabilities, and architectures
- Preparing the client for deployment (communications, training))
- 40-80% Global Travel is required
Qualifications: CA/CFA "MBA Tier 1 Institute (IIMs / IIT / JBIMS / MDI / NMIMS / SJMSOM / SCMHRD / SIBM / SPJIMR / XIMB / XLRI )"
Knowledge and skill requirements "Experience Required:
- 3-10 years of work experience preferably candidates from BPO, Consulting firms or Companies involved in setting up of Captive Shared Services.
- Led at least 1 project in one or more phases ( Assessment, Planning, Design, Development, Operational Support) of Implementation of Finance and Accounting Shared Service Centers or BPO in one of the core finance processes
- Functional experience in Finance transformation projects across all or any of the phases i.e Plan, design, Build, Test and Deploy, preferably involving implementation of Enabling technology, tools and Software applications
- Experience working with a Management Consulting firm is preferred. Experience with either one or more of the following ERP financials applications from a Business Analysis & Functional Design perspective is preferred: PeopleSoft, Oracle or SAP, Experience on shared service feasibility studies, design as well as operations including transition of work from onsite location
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.