Director at Falconstar Investments
Views:962 Applications:188 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:186
Falconstar - Director - Investments Advisory & Portfolio Management (10-13 yrs)
Falconstar Investments seeks competent and trustworthy Local Director (India) who is aligned with company Vision and Mission :
- Establishing a leading - Gateway to Global Investments- franchise for Indian HNIs & NRIs. Global Investment Advisory & Management platform, the company focuses on long term relationship creation with clients by offering comprehensive, best in class and cost efficient Investment products and Advisory services.
- The Partner and Director will have 10 years plus experience in market leading franchises in domain of Investments and be passionate about entrepreneurship.
- Natural go-getter, self-starter, pro-business individual who is currently active or seeking post-retirement business interests to channelize their past background positively
- Ideally, post graduate qualified as ACA/PGDBM / MBA or other Finance qualification
- Participating in Equity expansion of the firm to support the business growth plans through self-investment or strategic capital rising.
- Purposeful for business set-up, Governance, Compliance and Strategic affairs of the firm with resource constraints and uncertainty.
- Professional background of prospective Director includes the following but not limited to:
a. Understanding of clients family and financial structure with goals based on investment and financial plan
b. Increasing AUM through deepening relationships, cross-selling for wallet-share and new acquisitions
c. Coordinate with operations and research teams in order to make investments decisions for clients and for ongoing dialogue on new opportunities in the market
d. Strong sales and convincing skills along with knowledge of global financial markets
e. Resonate a personality of trust, ethics and good humor for managing HNI and NRI relationships
f. No prior criminal record or financial fraud history
g. Help in strategic planning and business management of Unit with a 3 year horizon.
h. Assist in goal setting, identification of growth opportunities and preparation of financial plans.
i. Promote ethical and honest integrity behavior and inspire confidence in compliance regulatory management of Investments and Advisory transactions.
j. Demonstrates team building spirit and ability to build an Investments oriented team through networking for industry talent, working with HR, spotting talent in market, influencing juniors
k. Experience leading lines of business and support functions with P&L leadership
The information in this document is presented with the intent of communicating the overall nature of the role of Local Director at the company and should not be viewed as a formal or comprehensive Job Description.
Industry : Financial Services, Wealth Management, Broking, Investment Management
Qualification : BA, BCom, MCom, ACA, MBA, PGD, FRM
Age : 30-60 years
Employment Type : Advisory / Part-time / Full-time / Negotiable
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.