Manager - Talent Acquisition (India) at Fairmoney
Views:780 Applications:187 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:160
FairMoney - Senior Product Manager - Consumer App - IIT/IIM/ISB/Ivy League (4-8 yrs)
Senior Product Manager - Consumer App (IIT/IIM/ISB/Tier-I International University Only)
- Our journey started in 2017 when we realised that banks in Emerging Markets offer poor services. We started by offering our mobile banking service in Nigeria, Africa's largest market with 200m inhabitants.
- Our first product, microcredit, solves the problem that larger banks in Nigeria and beyond do not lend to small SME and individuals. The idea was always to use this credit product to attract customers and then become their primary financial platform and financial mentor in order to offer fair and transparent services to those previously excluded.
- After 2 years of operations in Nigeria, we started to execute on the full-fledged banking offering and now are also offering payments within the app. This means a client can pay his internet, electricity bills, airtime (prepaid credit for phone calls) with the app. After only a few weeks of live testing, we already facilitate more than 1,500 payments per day.
- Going forward we will focus on building this entire financial ecosystem and work hard towards building a complete banking offering for our clients. Our vision is to become the world's leading mobile bank for Emerging Markets
- We have recently raised a 10m EUR Series A with multiple renowned names such as Flourish Ventures (the social impact fund of Pierre Omidyar The founder of eBay), DST Global and our existing investors Le Studio, Newfund, Speedinvest
About the Role:
- You will be working as our Senior Product Manager in our product team made of 5 people: our CPO, Rohan our head of product (Nicolas), Damien and Nifemi (Product Managers), and Olurotimi (Product Designer). You will be based out of our office in India.
- Your mission will be to improve our financial services for our users in emerging markets (loans, and other future financial services)
We are waiting for you to work on :
- Defining the needs of our clients located in emerging countries in order to define a product vision;
- Coordinating a team of designers and developers, preparing the product specifications and following their implementation;
- Measuring the impact of our produced work.
- You have a solid track record of achievement (academic, professional, and/or sport)
- You have 4-8 years of experience in product management or as a technical founder in a fast-growing tech B2C startup company. FinTech is a plus. Focus on emerging markets is a plus.
- You have studied business administration, economics or engineering at a top tier university.
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and commitment to get hands dirty at all times.
- You are a problem solver with a data-driven and KPI-oriented approach to maximize the efficiency of all the operations, using such tools as SQL, Python and Excel
More info here: https://www.fairmoney.ai/join-the-team