Manager - Talent Acquisition (India) at Fairmoney
Views:1145 Applications:223 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:214
FairMoney - Manager/Senior Manager - Credit Risk (4-7 yrs)
- FairMoney is building the leading mobile bank for emerging markets.
- They started with a digital microcredit application on Android, and currently roll out additional financial services (current account, savings, debit card) while expanding the product to Western Africa and South-East Asia.
- So far they disbursed over 1,000,000 microloans and give more than 7000 loans daily. They are backed by top-notch US/EU investors and have raised 15m EUR + Venture Capital supporting our stellar growth. They are a team of +100 between Paris and Lagos in Engineering (Android, Data, Backend), Product, Marketing, Customer Service and Operations and they won't rest before the FairMoney app is in the hand of millions.
About the role:
- You will be working as our India's Credit Risk Manager in the Risk department currently consisting of 3 data scientists and a Risk Manager scattered across Riga, Paris and Lagos.
- Your mission is to ensure portfolio performance according to the company OKR's offering the best-tailored credit services to as many clients as possible. Your goal is to build FairMoney as the No 1 digital lender in India
- Monitor the main portfolio metrics,
- Drive the decision of new risk product updates,
- Deliver deep-dive for risk-related topics across different internal stakeholders,
- Communicates the performance results with the respective stakeholders,
- Keep up to date with the company's lending protocols,
- Benchmarking current risk practices against those stipulated within business units,
- Implementing the best possible methodologies in improving the credit performance, considering the risk associated, yet offering the prime credit facility
- Anticipate the best possible credit offerings and keep geared up for the same.
- Mentoring and coaching talents, scaling up the team as and when required.
Qualifications & Skills:
- 4-7 years in a related position, with Bachelor's/Master's degree in Mathematics / Statistics / Econometrics / Economics/Computer Science,
- Prior experience with Fintech/Credit Risk experience with banks (Consumer loan segment)/NBFC's/Payments domain/E-commerce would be a plus,
- Proficient SQL user, reasonable experience with BI tools like Tableau, PowerBI or similar,
- Expert in credit risk analysis/underwriting principles, methods, and practices,
- Strong communication skills,
- Strong Quantitative experience,
- Strong attention to detail and ability to notice discrepancies in data,
- Impeccable understanding of financial statements, ratios, and concepts,
- Excellent research and analytical skills,
- Strong people management skills.