HR at FAIRMONEY TECHNOLOGY PRIVATE LIMITED
Views:930 Applications:137 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:134
FairMoney - CRM Manager (3-6 yrs)
As a CRM Manager for the Lending - India Business you will be a part of the team that plays a critical role in managing FairMoney's ability to grow in the market. You will be responsible for retention campaigns, from conceptualisation through to analysis. You will work closely with the Product, Growth, Analytics, Operations and Marketing Team to ensure optimisation of customer retention, and satisfaction and also with the CRM and Operations Team to ensure delivery on key customer success metrics.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to set communications calendar, creative strategy, and content promotions.
- Build customer segments and communication campaigns along customer journeys.
- Set, track, and improve key metrics within SMS, email, in-app message and push notification channels.
- Identify opportunities to increase retention and lifetime value; plan, direct, and execute marketing programs that achieve those goals.
- Plan, implement and track A/B and multivariate tests for transactional, triggered, and marketing mailings Code, test, and implement marketing promotions and campaigns.
- Lead efforts for cross-promotion and marketing of new FairMoney products across applicable audiences.
- Stay current with industry innovations, trends, and best practices across functional areas.
- You have a Bachelor's/Master's degree with 3+ years of experience ideally in a fin-tech/payments/E-commerce/Tech environment with strong growth and analytics background.
- 2+ years experience in maintenance & management of CRM platforms (customer.io //CleverTap experience is a bonus).
- Experience in B2C e-commerce companies preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with an ability to follow through on projects, meet deadlines and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Ability to make sound decisions with a strong sense of urgency, possessing a high degree of professionalism, integrity, and objectivity.
- Willingness to build meaningful partnerships with all departments and levels of the organisation and to effectively communicate information and concepts to different skill levels and personalities.
- Strong self-direction with proven ability to - think on your feet- and take appropriate actions.
- You have excellent analytical skills and problem-solving ability; the ability to answer unstructured business questions and work independently to drive projects to a conclusion.
- You have strong analytical skills with the capacity to collect, organize, analyse, and disseminate significant amounts of information with attention to detail and accuracy.
- You have experience extracting insights using advanced SQL to work efficiently at scale. Advanced expertise with commonly used analytics tools including Google Analytics and Excel.
- You are self-directed, organised and detail-oriented as well as have the ability to multitask and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Work From Home Allowances
- Training & Development
- Family Leave (Maternity, Paternity)
- Paid Time Off (Vacation, Sick & Public Holidays)
A screening interview with one of the members of the Talent Acquisition team ~30 minutes.
Case study to be done at home.
Technical Interview with Rohit Mittal (Head of Growth) ~60 minutes.
Interview with the key stakeholders ~60 minutes.