HR Head at Fair Value Capital
Views:5631 Applications:1222 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1200
Fair Value Capital - Analyst - Equity Research - Long Biased Hedge Fund (1-5 yrs)
About the Firm:
India Insight Value Fund ( IIVF) is a SEBI registered Foreign Portfolio Investor (- FPI- ) investing in the Indian Capital Markets since 2012.
IIVF endeavours to generate absolute, long-term return on capital while minimizing the risk of capital loss. This is implemented through a bottom-up, fundamental research driven, value-centric investment strategy whereby, the Fund seeks to buy(sell) only those securities that are significantly undervalued(overvalued), and hold cash when it cannot find better alternatives.
Fair Value Capital is the Investment Advisor to India Insight Value Fund.
Equity Research Analyst Position
- Applicant will assist the Fund Manager in identifying, analyzing and conducting in-depth quantitative and qualitative research on investment ideas in the Indian equity markets. Applicant needs to have adequate prior knowledge of Value Investing both in theory and practice.
- Relevant prior experience will be preferred.
- Essential to have in-depth knowledge of "Value Investing"
Specific responsibilities include:
- Researching companies based on analysis of financial statements and filings
- Studying industries and their competitive dynamics
-Ideating and identifying prospective Value Investments in the Indian equity markets
- Creating models to evaluate company performance and estimate valuation
- Conducting market research to complement industry and company work
- Preparing memos and presentations to summarize findings/recommendations
- Monitoring specific investments, companies and sectors
- Maintaining relationships with company and industry representatives
- Applicant needs to be self-motivated and willing to work and perform in a self-regulated and unstructured environment.
- Applicant needs to have strong quantitative and analytical skills along with high level of attention to detail.
- Applicant needs to have a genuine interest in finance/investing and research, specifically