Factspan - Senior Manager - Account Management (7-12 yrs)
Factspan Overview :
Factspan is a pure play analytics company. We partner with you to build an analytics center of excellence, generating insights and solutions from your data to solve business challenges, make strategic recommendations and implement new processes that help you succeed. With offices in Seattle, USA and Bangalore, India; we use a global delivery model to service our clients. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies in Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology sectors.
Manager/Sr. Manager - Account Growth plays a key role in our growth strategy and are tasked with rapid business expansion within their assigned accounts, responsible for growth, health, and future prospects of account management. You will be held accountable against Measurable Revenue/ Growth within set timelines. We have an exciting opportunity for you to service key accounts within the Retail/Technology/CPG/Hospitality Vertical.
- The individual needs to have had a strong pedigree of managing similar relationships and having grown them in previous roles.
- Experience managing P&L responsibilities and drive profitable growth of the account relationship
- Extensive business development experience leading BD/Pre-Sales teams and hands-on BD activities
- Responsible for Account Mining and Lead Generation of the assigned accounts. Identify, evaluate, and pursue new opportunities.
- Develop a detailed understanding of customer's business to improve or add to current services through the identification of up-sell/cross-sell opportunities for business development
- Own the full pursuit cycle for net-new customers in existing accounts. Flair for evaluating alternatives and deciding on a plan of action
- Collaborate with Account Management & Delivery teams to drive client specific Proposals/POVs
- Collaborate with multiple teams, Delivery, Account Management, Sales & Business teams to formulate a business plan and execute it for the account growth
- Build a team and drive Industry specific solutioning through market research
- Be part of senior management reviews for the performance metrics of the account growth
Qualification & Experience:
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a client facing role in a consulting firm or an account/engagement management role
- This role requires strong leadership skills and demonstrates capabilities of being a thought leader
- Minimum BS Degree
- Preferred Qualifications MS or MBA degree preferred
- Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Must be detail oriented and able to manage and maintain all facets of complex assignments
- Demonstrate the flexibility to work among fast-paced environments, industries, and technical and non-technical audiences
- Excellent problem solving, communication, and client management skills are essential
Why Should You Apply?
Grow with Us : Be part of a hyper- growth startup with ample number of opportunities to Learn & Innovate.
People : Join hands with the talented, warm, collaborative team and highly accomplished leadership.
Buoyant Culture : Regular activities like Fun-Fridays, Sports tournaments, Trekking and you can suggest few more after joining us