Global recruiter at Factspan
Views:3051 Applications:142 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:48
Factspan - Manager - Analytics (6-11 yrs)
Roles and Responsibilities :
- Handle multiple accounts, create a strategic growth plan for every account and be accountable for its execution along with their onsite counterparts
- Create a scalable process to manage delivery in a seamless way across accounts
- Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing and delivering the analytical solution to the business problems
- Carry out all aspects of project management including work planning, estimation, scope refinement,quality and delivery.
- Subject matter expert in Advance Analytics - including Solutions Definition.
- Develop POCs and create POVs towards account growth Being part of sales presentations and contributing to RFPs/RFIs thereby being able to win new business from existing and new clients
- Proactive towards organisational initiatives and people activities like training, developing people by creating growth plans, etc.
Qualification & Experience :
- 6-11 years of experience into Analytics
- Bachelor's or Master's degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills
- Hands-on while delivering projects
- Ability to think: Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills.
- Strong structured problem-solving skills
- Experience with statistical software such as SQL, R, etc
- Experience working with US clients
Behavioral Attributes :
- Analytical thinking
- Excellent Verbal/Written communication
- Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Willingness to go beyond the textbook while applying statistics in a business situation which typically entails less than ideal data quality/quantity
Factspan Overview :
Established in 2012, Factspan is a leading pure play analytics company with expertise in converting data into actionable business insights. Our teams of mathematicians, statisticians and data scientists are experienced in various aspects of decision sciences. We complement such horizontal skills with knowledge of our clients- industries. As needed, we also supplement our US based teams with resources in cost effective locations such as India.Headquartered in Seattle, we also have offices Bangalore. Our clients include Fortune 100 companies in Retail,Financial Services, Insurance and Technology industries. Our Vision is to be the foremost player in the business analytics space.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.