Factspan - Manager - Analytics (5-9 yrs)
About Factspan :
Factspan is a pure play analytics company. With offices in Seattle, USA and Bangalore, Factspan provides high quality consulting services across Fortune 500 companies in Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology sectors.
About the Role :
As Manager in the Analytics practice, you will be accountable for creating value for customers through relevant solution identification and impeccable project execution. The role requires the Manager to have a good understanding of the various verticals, be able to formulate innovative solutions to address the changing business requirements. You will be expected to guide the teams and push the boundaries in a consistent manner.
Delivery Excellence :
- Create a scalable process to manage delivery in a seamless way across accounts and ensure adherence.
- End-to-end delivery of projects in the portfolio - Work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
- Risk planning and contingency management to meet changing needs and requirements
- Continuously identify and analyze the shortcomings and improve the processes.
- Define, develop, deploy and ensure adoption of the frameworks and standards to provide excellence
People Management :
- Able to build relationships and trust. Work collaboratively in teams and across functions in a professional manner
- Comfortable in guiding and mentoring the junior folks in the team Proactive towards organizational initiatives and people activities like training, developing people by creating growth plans, etc
Revenue Management :
- Create a strategic growth plan for every account and be accountable for its execution along with their onsite counterparts
- Develop POCs and create POVs towards account growth. Support on the Sales effort through RFIs and RFPs.
Qualification & Experience :
- 5-9 years of experience in Analytics
- Bachelor- s/Master's Degree in Engineering, Statistics, Mathematics.
- Excellent hands-on working knowledge in building models, generating insights, Visualizations, Python / R
Behavioral Attributes :
- Analytical thinking and Thought Leadership
- Excellent Verbal/Written communication
- Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills
This job might be for you if :
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on different challenges & finding creative solutions.
- You don- t get flustered easily. If you don- t know the answer, you- ll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to the details and you stay focused.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things & you try to learn quickly.
- You are motivated & driven. You volunteer for new challenges without waiting to be asked