Factspan - Associate Manager - Delivery - IIM (3-5 yrs)
Position: Associate Manager, Delivery
Location: Bangalore, India
Established in 2012, Factspan is a pure play analytics company with a Vision to be the foremost player in the Business Analytics
space. With offices in Seattle, USA and Bangalore, India; we use a global delivery model to service our clients. Our clients include
Fortune 500 companies in Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology sectors.
About the Associate Manager
The Associate Manager is a critical leadership position with accountabilities ranging from project execution, team management and stakeholder handling. This role has high accountability and visibility to Company's growth strategies and therefore demands an individual who can accomplish and prove that she/he is a leader, strategic thinker, effective people manager and problem- solver.
The Associate Manager belongs to a select club and will be coached and mentored to become the next generation of leaders. This role is for folks who enjoy independence and flexibility, willing to hustle and work in a vibrant start-up culture.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- End-to-end delivery of project management - work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality and delivery
- Risk planning and contingency management to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage operational workflow and ensure seamless delivery for both quick turnaround analysis and long term projects
- Managing cross-functional interdependencies
- Able to build relationships and trust. Work collaboratively in teams and across functions in a professional manner
- Comfortable in guiding and mentoring the junior folks in the team
- Proactive towards organizational initiatives and people activities like training, developing people and competency building
- Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing and delivering the analytical solution to the business problems
- Research new methods of analysis, suggest areas of analysis to the team, understand clients' long-term analytics requirements and actively suggest methods to answer such needs
- Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems and lead the teams to configure the solutions which includes defining metrics, visualizations, data processing, validation and ingestion flows.
Qualification & Experience:
- 2.5+ years of prior IT/Consulting experience
- Full Time 2 Year MBA from Tier 1 Institutes (IIMs/NITIE/SP Jain/ FMS/SIBM/NMIMS)- 2020/2021 Pass out
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering/Statistics/Mathematics
- Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and Problem-Solving Skills
- Hands-on experience with programming, quantitative solutions, statistics
- Hands-on while delivering projects
This job might be for you if
- You enjoy solving problems. You love taking on different challenges & finding creative solutions.
- You don't get flustered easily. If you don't know the answer, you'll dig until you find it.
- You pay attention to the details, and you stay focused.
- You think on your feet. You like learning new things & you try to learn quickly.
- Round 1: Case Study
Applicants will be given 48 hours to submit their work on the given case study.
- Round 2: Interview (2 Rounds)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.