HR - India Lateral Hiring at Factspan
Views:206 Applications:82 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Factspan - Associate Manager - Business Analytics - Factspan Analytics (4-8 yrs)
About the Associate Manager
The Associate Manager in Factspan is a critical leadership position with accountabilities ranging from project execution, team management and stakeholder handling. The AM belongs to a select club and this group is coached and mentored to become the next generation of leaders.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Carry out all aspects of project management including work planning, estimation, scope refinement, quality, and delivery
- Responsible for project deliverables while taking corrective action to meet changing needs and requirements
- Manage operational workflow and ensure seamless delivery for both quick turnaround analysis and long-term projects
- Managing cross-functional interdependencies Business Analytics
- Conceptualize the analytical methodology for business problems and lead the teams to configure the solutions which include defining metrics, visualizations, data processing, validation, and ingestion flows.
- Research new methods of analysis, suggest areas of analysis to the team, understand clients- long-term analytics requirements and actively suggest methods to answer such needs
- Communicate expectations and establish deadlines in agreement with the client and delivery team.
- Able to build relationships and trust. Work collaboratively in teams and across functions in a professional manner
- Comfortable in guiding and mentoring the junior folks in the team
- Proactive towards organizational initiatives and participate in people activities like training, development of employees, and competency building Stakeholder Management
- Interacting with client/onsite team to understand client's business problems, defining, executing, and delivering the analytical solution based on the business problems
Qualification & Experience:
- 4-8 years of experience into Analytics
- Bachelor's or master's degree in Statistics/Mathematics/Engineering
- Must Possess strong analytical/logical thinking skills and Problem-Solving Skills
- Hands-on experience with statistical programming languages (R or Python preferred).
- High proficiency in data mining, modeling, validation, and insight generation.
- Excellent working knowledge of statistics, mathematics, and machine learning algorithms.
- Hands-on while delivering projects
- Can Do It- attitude
- Excellent Verbal/Written communication skills
- Excellent Interpersonal & Presentation skills
- Willingness to go beyond the textbook while applying statistics in a business situation
Established in 2012, Factspan is a pure play analytics company with a vision to be the foremost player in the Business Analytics space. With offices in Seattle, USA and Bangalore, India; we use a global delivery model to service our clients. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies in the Retail, Financial Services, Hospitality and Technology sectors.