Factset - Product Manager (10-13 yrs)
Job description :
- Understand end-market dynamics, end-user roles and responsibilities, and the competitive landscape.
- Proactively identifies the market and validates the opportunity to prove whether a solution is valuable, viable, feasible and usable before developing it.
- Uses data to evaluate and inform strategy and decision making.
- Measures what matters, including product success metrics (engagement, adoption, stickiness) as well as financial metrics (ASV, support costs).
- Work with the Principal Product Manager to define product strategy, including vision, value proposition and roadmap, in the context of the departmental strategy, overall company strategy, and relevant firm type strategies.
- Evangelizes product strategy across the department.
- Accountable for financial goals, including ASV, as well as adoption and retention goals.
- Partners with Sales and Marketing for Market Validation.
- Creates product roadmap to align cross-functional teams. Shares timelines for delivery of key milestones, including constraints and dependencies.
- Aligns teams to deliver on vision, goals, and strategy.
- Plans releases, prioritizes features, defines the work and what success looks like.
- Clearly defines user needs and acceptance criteria. Interacts regularly with development teams to prioritize needs and provide clarity for iterating on solutions.
- Partners with UX Design to create usable products that contribute to a positive overall customer experience.
- Collaborates on go-to-market messaging and activities with Product Marketing and Sales Enablement.
- Sets realistic goals for product launches. Monitors metrics and iterates quickly to experiment and optimize. Moves on to the next most valuable problem once value has been delivered.
- Monitor the support costs of the product with an eye towards improving the overall customer experience, minimizing support needs, and optimizing usability of the product.
- Bachelor s degree in B. Tech/MCA or BBA/MBA. A combination of tech and finance would be ideal, although not mandatory.
- 10-13 years relevant experience
- Possesses a product mindset. Starts from problems, goals, needs, and experiments to find the best solution.
- Capable of inspiring several cross-functional teams to deliver on the product strategy and vision. Ability to influence engineering, design, product marketing and other stakeholders without direct authority.
- Ability to say no to demands from stakeholders that do not align with the long term product vision and strategy.
Key Skills : Product management, Manager Quality Assurance, Stock exchange, Finance, Customer experience, Product Marketing